New Rebellion Location this Wed

Congratulations Rebellion

What's the name of the downtown location. Is it still call Rebellion,

Sorry guys I am out of the loop

TTT

TTT for SoBe

ttt for Angelo secretly lurking the Canadian forums because deep down he wants to be one of us!

Ang, once we are set up, you have to come by! You can either sleep on the floor of my tiny one bedroom apartment (that I'm temporarily living in while my mansion is being rennovated); sleep in the gym; or my condo has guest suites for like $50CAN (about $10 US I think) a night that I can book with enough advance notice.

ttt

ttt for sobe coming out saturday night

jiuchick ... I am temporarily w/out wheels. I got into an accident and my car is in the shop... :(

We shall see about sat.. :/

ttt

ill be there tonight

post some pictures of the new club boys!

great place ttt

Mark i'd love to get back to training with you guys ... are you teaching (heard something about an injury) and are the fees the same?

wish you the best

Kelemvor/Phil

Hey Phil,
I will be teaching downtown at our new location.
your always welcome and yes the fees will be the same.

Mark

I was there Wednesday. Steve and Omar impressed me a great deal. It's great having a JJ school 10 mins away from my house.

I'll join shortly. BTW, try to get boxing or Muay Thai too. That'll be awesome

see you all soon

Sobe,

Can you call me or e-mail me? I'd like to know the scheduele and if anyone will be there tommorow and over the holidays.

Wednesday's weather screwed me getting home from Rogers so I couldn't come by to visit...:(

"BTW, try to get boxing or Muay Thai too. That'll be awesome"

I say Capoeira, pull in some chicks ;)

ttt

I'll be sad to see the old location go.

Especially since I just moved 10 minutes away

Phil, Queen and King are just a few streets away from
one another. Don't be sad.

Just a quick note about Holiday hrs: All Rebellion locations will be closed Dec 24th, 25th, 31st, and Jan 1st.