New School in Chambersburg, PA

I saw a sign coming out of the mall in Chambersburg for a new BJJ school in Chambersburg.

Sign just says GRACIE BJJ and a number.  Anyone heard of it, or know the guy who's doing it?  I just want to make sure it's the real deal before I get too involved. (I don't train, and was thinking about giving it a shot, but don't want to be a victim of false advertising either.)

I'll try to contact the guy and get the info and post it, if nobody has any prior knowledge on this.  Maybe someone will know who he is, and something about him.

By Gracie BJJ, do they mean a Helio Gracie family member is teaching, or is it a black belt who earned the belt directly from the Gracie family, or one who earned it from one who earned it from a Gracie, etc?

I'd like to know when you find out.  Thx.

www.MMAinPA.com  

My guess is it's the Allstar Karate guys who have a school there and promote bjj there.

The three closest legit schools i know to you are in Camp Hill the Garage, in Greencastle is Tactical Combat, and my school in Martinsburg, Wv.

I heard rumbles of a black belt opening a school in Chambersburg but i hear that every year lol usually if something bjj related happens in about a 100 mile surrounding of Chambersburg i hear about it and i have't heard anything new

The Garage is a Royler Gracie affiliate.

fullofbs - My guess is it's the Allstar Karate guys who have a school there and promote bjj there.

The three closest legit schools i know to you are in Camp Hill the Garage, in Greencastle is Tactical Combat, and my school in Martinsburg, Wv.

I heard rumbles of a black belt opening a school in Chambersburg but i hear that every year lol usually if something bjj related happens in about a 100 mile surrounding of Chambersburg i hear about it and i have't heard anything new
OK.. i'm going to have to get some more info from this guy then, cause i did call, and he said he was out of west virginia, and was headed there then to train. 

I think he may be doing this in conjunction with the school in WV.  Please forgive me my ignorance, but is it possible that he's a purple belt and is planning on opening the school with help and visits from the BB?

Wasn't who i thought it was. Shoot me an e-mail at dead_warrior2000@yahoo.com with the guys info and i will check it out.