New School in upstate ny

ttt

no offense, but if i train with anyone from albany it would be j white. He is by far the best instructor ive ever had and has taught me more about the game of jiujitsu than anyone else ever has.
J-if u see this, try to make it in to train soon! i need somebody that can beat on me like you used to.

no offense but ALL jay whites students left and went to the other school.

im pretty confident in saying that empire martial arts is the best,biggest mma club in that area.

ya jay is the man and a very good instructor. he kicked my as all the time. if his guys left that is their loss.

ttt

i believe that was only AFTER j closed his school.

Humble, chill out. i'm at empire. Jay White is nasty and bad ass. i don't want bs started when it never was there to begin with. And LKill is right. Jay sent them our way as a friend and as a look out for his guys when he closed his school... He was looking out for his guys in finding them a place to train.

LKill/Soma, i'm good friends w/ ROb Kahn and Brian Mclaughlin... Humble is a friend (used to live in NY) in FL..

Let's keep this thread positive. Thanks.

-Kosta-

oh, and J did beat on me pretty bad. He moves like a light guy for his size. He wanted to concentrate on fighting and training towards his goal of becoming an accomplished fighter. his life, from what i was told, was VERY busy in that he had the job another child on the way, and life just got hectic, not to mention the Aikido guys were giving him (jay) a hard time. You know how TMA's can be towards jits guys.

James and Nolan I'll be down.. maybe this week I might be fighting on the 30th on the AFC card in Flordia not really sure yet.. I'll give you a call... Kostas what days are your no-gi classes and open mat?

Hey McFarlane maybe you should find out what your talking about before you open your big fucking mouth..

Jay, joe's alright. just spirited. He took LKill's response the wrong way (miscommunication), but i know what Lkill meant.
LKill, is kingston far from New Paltz (being from NY, i should know this, but i don't)...

no gi on saturday only. but lots of guys travelling to train this weekend (tourneys coming up: 3 guys doing GQ West) and my back AND shoulder are fuct. threw out my upper back trying to lift Brandon and shoulder is still not 100% from GQ in past september. But i should be ok to roll by this weekend hopefully.

thanks to me, biofreeze and advil's stock has gone up alot. lol.

rip me an email

Give me a call... I'm looking to train No-Gi.. Is big John still up there he dropped me an email a while ago saying he was going out of the country?

he went to africa for 2 weeks w/ his gf. he still comes in, but he and his girl share one car and she's always on rotation (through med school). he's working on getting a scheduled time to come in... he also flew out to CA or Colorado, not sure if i recall for a brother's wedding and family visits (both him and his girl are from out west), so the month of Sept. he was pretty much out of state, or country.

he was telling me how fucking crazy it is in africa. people will murder you for a nickel there.

have new phone, same number though. didn't get to transfer all the numbers from last phone to new phone.... email me your number at kostaiga@yahoo.com

Jay white has never liked me. i dont know why.

Joe

u don't mean to, joe, but you come off as defensive... it's cool though. You felt as if you had to defend.. Mis communication is all. you don't have to defend though. we're all cool w/ each other, and have been. Jay's been cool to us and ours.

ttt

Joe-

I don't even know you.. I just said maybe you should know what your talking about before you go blabbing your mouth on the internet.....

You should be the one to talk, all this bullshit started because of a thread that was posted over a year ago on this forum about my instructor and you had nothing nice to say about him. Since then youve done nothing but bash him and me his smallest student. at least this is what "people" say.

I Never wanted a problem with you and if anything i wanted you to be "on board" with our program in NY and to be able to train with you. I know your the best in upstate, why wouldnt i want to make these ammends?

I hope all goes well in your training.

Joe

jay cant wait to see you hopefully tomorrow.

james