NEW Stephan Bonnar Interview

On this weeks episode of Open Mat Radio, we have ”In The American Psycho We Trust” with Stephan Bonnar! Click HERE to listen…

Cool savin for later vu

Morning bump for those who haven't seen it yet! 

T Phone Post

Later Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Sweet, I'm in Phone Post

Who here thinks Stephan will pull out the upset? Phone Post

For those that listened, what did you guys think of the interview? Stephan did so many other interviews (UFC Media Day) the day we recorded this so we were very happy he gave us 25 minutes of his time.

Open Mat Radio - 

For those that listened, what did you guys think of the interview? Stephan did so many other interviews (UFC Media Day) the day we recorded this so we were very happy he gave us 25 minutes of his time.

Great job, you did well in keeping 25 minutes fresh and revolving questions from much older material to more recent stuff and mixing fun rando with more UFC related material. Also covered his upcoming Silva fight alot more in depth than most interviews, which usually revolve around -- how's it feel Rocky?

Only negative I'd say is I'm personally against more strict interview styles, and prefer when the questions come through interaction like 2 friends talkin. But that's just preference and alot of ppl prefer the Q-A, Q-A style so wtvs.
You're def gettin a couple of days of vote ups for giving me 25 minutes to kill between presentation preps lol

Bump for Stephan! Phone Post

in

MattyECB -
Open Mat Radio - 

Great job, you did well in keeping 25 minutes fresh and revolving questions from much older material to more recent stuff and mixing fun rando with more UFC related material. Also covered his upcoming Silva fight alot more in depth than most interviews, which usually revolve around -- how's it feel Rocky?

Only negative I'd say is I'm personally against more strict interview styles, and prefer when the questions come through interaction like 2 friends talkin. But that's just preference and alot of ppl prefer the Q-A, Q-A style so wtvs.
You're def gettin a couple of days of vote ups for giving me 25 minutes to kill between presentation preps lol

You'd probably like our interviews with BJ and Enson Phone Post

TTT! I'm so pumped for this Bonnar/Silva fight after watching the countdown show yesterday! Phone Post

TTT! Fight is only two days away! Phone Post

It's almost time!!!! Phone Post