New UFC Action Figure PICS!!!

LMAO at Randy's Hair line!!!

DWNOMERCY - 

those things are a big steaming pile of FAIL

Kro -  Fedor?

Mikhail Illoukhine?

Fuck yeah, I want that Royce one.

They need to be made like G.I. Joes, bendable in like every way so you can put on realistic fights in your octagon.

I love G.I. Joes, I used to re-enacted Lion Heart, and many other JCVD movies with them when I was a kid. They seriously are perfect and can do anything from Thai clinches, guillotine chokes, knees, arm bars, just freaking everything. (don't fix someting thats not broke, and actually make the figures "play withable"

Until then I'll just stick to decorating my joes to look like mma fighters, but I might buy the Octagon™ for them to fight in, even though the scale doesn't quite match up.

Those suck something fierce.The Round5 ones are way better honestly

Will the Forrest dolly have a crooked arm?

lol. horrible!

ProfessorInkyBubbles - They need to be made like G.I. Joes, bendable in like every way so you can put on realistic fights in your octagon.

I love G.I. Joes, I used to re-enacted Lion Heart, and many other JCVD movies with them when I was a kid. They seriously are perfect and can do anything from Thai clinches, guillotine chokes, knees, arm bars, just freaking everything. (don't fix someting thats not broke, and actually make the figures "play withable"

Until then I'll just stick to decorating my joes to look like mma fighters, but I might buy the Octagon™ for them to fight in, even though the scale doesn't quite match up.

These are jointed like the Spiderman toys my friend's kid has like 200 of, and they are way more jointed than the Joes.

These actually look pretty good for prototypes. Seriously.

DWNOMERCY - 

those things are a big steaming pile of FAIL

Roy Batty - 
These are jointed like the Spiderman toys my friend's kid has like 200 of, and they are way more jointed than the Joes.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong, not quite sure which Joes you're talking about, but the ones from the late 80's-90's, are almost perfection. The ones with the black rubber O ring that holds em together which provides 360? of torso movement. They also featured fully rotatable head, elbow joints, shoulders, hips, legs, and knees.

Only improvements needed would be the collapsible hand grips and movable ankles for better punching to grappling modes, and believable foot/ankle locks.

wow they look like shit... I cant even tell who half of them are!

im sorry but they suck

Ok, who makes them? How do I get them to make an Elvis Action Figure...?

Elvis

That wasn't very nice, I don't see you in there fighting.

Leave Elvis alone.

Those look terrible.

cool

Wow they look like figure that came out 15 years ago.

Very poorly made and just head swop jobs though I bet Chack is pleased with his new Six pack..