New UFC belt design

Twitter is roasting it. I like it honestly 

Not terrible, but I don't love it. It looks better in the diagram than in the actual photo of it. I also think they went a little overboard with making every single element on it an octogon. 

After all the hype that's a pretty bland belt.

SEG belts 4 life!  

Also it looks like a champ only gets one belt per division. So a 10 time defending champ will only get 1 belt. Every title fight should be for a new belt! 

Vegito Blue -

Twitter is roasting it. I like it honestly 

I like how they put the fighters name, country and weight class on it. So do they have to have 2 ready for every title fight being they are custom per fighter or do they gett the official belt afterwards 

Well they downgraded. Problem to me is that it just doesn’t look very prestigious. It looks more like a toy.

I actually really like the Bellator belts.

I'm not one to shit on everything new, but this belt looks stupid. I agree with whoever said Bellator has good belts. Sometimes less is more.

I love it.

"A champion may have more than one belt only if he/she holds titles in more than one weightclass". No more handing out a new belt everytime a title is defended? 

Is that a ug symbol around the edges? I can see the same colors but my eyesight is terrible.

That is ugly.

Angrboda - 

New belt is good and all but instead of wasting money on that why not invest in signing some female featherweights and heck make an women's atomweight division too. Investing in new divisions opens the possibilities for new superstars to rise. Let's go UFC!

Lol I don’t think belts are that expensive…

I don’t hate it, but I do prefer the current belts. I’m assuming over time I will be indifferent to the change.

Angrboda - 

New belt is good and all but instead of wasting money on that why not invest in signing some female featherweights and heck make an women's atomweight division too. Investing in new divisions opens the possibilities for new superstars to rise. Let's go UFC!

No. No more divisions, male or female.

Yes, once you get a breakdown of the details it’s actually a pretty cool belt. 

They should also keep the other belt and make it a intercontinental belt.