New UFC jobs available including editors.

ACTUALLY THERE IS AN ULTIMATE SUBMISSIONS DVD AND MAYBE A SECOND ONE BUT NOT SURE BUT I DID SEE THE FIRST ONE

jittaz - ACTUALLY THERE IS AN ULTIMATE SUBMISSIONS DVD AND MAYBE A SECOND ONE BUT NOT SURE BUT I DID SEE THE FIRST ONE

You're right, I guess it's just because I've ever seen a special on Spike.

Augie Max - 
Brian Rule - sadly this being posted on the ug is just a tease.. it's been noted on here on multiple occasions that if you post here that you're basically banned from their job offers. there is a scarlet 'ug' lettering if you will

Other than you and I who use our actual names, how are they going to know if the others with pseudonyms apply?

well i guess if you are honest you would mention that you are a fan and say you post here if they ask, which apparently they do. but most people lie all the time lol

also dana can apparently look into your eyes and see your soul. so he would know eventually

Brian Rule - 
Augie Max - 
Brian Rule - sadly this being posted on the ug is just a tease.. it's been noted on here on multiple occasions that if you post here that you're basically banned from their job offers. there is a scarlet 'ug' lettering if you will

Other than you and I who use our actual names, how are they going to know if the others with pseudonyms apply?

well i guess if you are honest you would mention that you are a fan and say you post here if they ask, which apparently they do. but most people lie all the time lol

also dana can apparently look into your eyes and see your soul. so he would know eventually

I heard the WWE did the same for their writers/staff.  I never understood that.  Why do you think that is?  You think emotional attachment to the product will make it suffer?  

i don't subscribe to 'emotional attachment' causing one's work to suffer... look no further than dana as evidence of someone who is rabid with passion but gets the job done well. in fact i think passion should be sought when employing; however, once employed then employees (unless it's their job to speak up) should keep a quiet and removed public profile. ufc and many companies have an awful lot to lose should employees run their mouths, whether it be trade secrets (looks over at the pav) or simply unwise words. just look at natasha and logan... they got canned right after doing interviews blasting koscheck and otherwise being opinionated morans, and they basically deserved it. talent and focused passion is what employers should look for though imo

Augie Max -   I never understood that.  Why do you think that is?  You think emotional attachment to the product will make it suffer?

I'm still waiting to hear about the two jobs I'm interested in :)

But seriously, I really don't believe that if you post on The UG that Dana or Zuffa would not hire you.

You don't have to look any further than Dana White himself, Joe Rogan, Eddie Bravo, Tito, McCorkle, Shane Carwin, Paul Buentello, Royce Gracie, Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia or any of the other UFC fighter who have posted here.

I do believe that if you're foolish enough to bite the hand that feeds you, especially in public (i.e., Natasha & Logan), you should be prepared for the consequences. Especially in a privately owned company.

While I've never met Dana, I would find it extremely difficult for him not to hire people with a true passion for mma. I would assume, from what I've seen and read of him, you would have a better chance being offered a position in the company if you display a genuine emotional attachment to the product.

The UFC has brought mixed martial arts to a tipping point in our society. It will only be a matter of time before mma is sanctioned in all 50 states and more globalized markets are recognized.

I believe something so impressive could only be accomplished through an emotional attachment.

But, if that is in fact true though, away from the lunatics who can't understand confidentiality, why would they not want the most passionate people involved in the sport?  

Brian Rule - i don't subscribe to 'emotional attachment' causing one's work to suffer... look no further than dana as evidence of someone who is rabid with passion but gets the job done well. in fact i think passion should be sought when employing; however, once employed then employees (unless it's their job to speak up) should keep a quiet and removed public profile. ufc and many companies have an awful lot to lose should employees run their mouths, whether it be trade secrets (looks over at the pav) or simply unwise words. just look at natasha and logan... they got canned right after doing interviews blasting koscheck and otherwise being opinionated morans, and they basically deserved it. talent and focused passion is what employers should look for though imo

Yes most definitely.  Professionalism is a must.  I don't think one's previous actions on The UG should preclude them from getting a job with Zuffa though.  I can understand them asking you to delete your account or not post whilst under their umbrella.

KirbyLovesDildo - I'm sending NickTheFace a link to this thread. The guy makes 10x better promos than the UFC.

NickTheFace is one of the best fan-made promo makers for sure.

[quote]jittaz - ACTUALLY THERE IS AN ULTIMATE SUBMISSIONS DVD AND MAYBE A SECOND ONE BUT NOT SURE BUT I DID SEE THE FIRST ONE[/quote] 

Joe Ray Fan - I know a baseball Assistant GM who is responsible for hiring people and when they gush about what big fans they are he's like "Great, buy a ticket. i don't need fans trying to get autographs working for me"

I've worked in the entertainment industry for the last ten years and can definitely understand this part.  Too many star-fuckers in my industry.  When I have to hire people I make sure of this as well.  You have to be a pro.