New UFC jobs available including editors.

So you wanna be in fucking technical services?

Current available jobs in Technical Services:

» Assistant Editor - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)
» Director of Digital Programming - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)
» Spanish Editor - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)
» Promo Editor - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)
» Editor - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)
» DVD Production Manager - Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) (Las Vegas, NV)
» DVD Production Manager - Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) (Las Vegas, NV)

ttt

Who do I have to call or email to apply for a job that lets me hang out and help Dana with stuff, fuck off and just talk mma for 50+ hours a week?

I have a very impressive resume.

TTT :) 

ttt

Wow, I see they offer 401k.....do they do that for fighters too?

Probably because you can get degrees in sound editing in like 8 weeks from any ol' online or technical school.

how do I get a job as a schill posting on websites?

that mean they fired that fat pig gerbasi?

What's the official title of the person who follows Rogan around to help smoke all the marijuana he doesn't want? How much is the pay and benefits package? Do I get reimbursed for the food and coffee I buy while "on the job"?

I don't want to seem over anxious and show my hand but lets just say, I'm very interested in this job as well.

If this position does not currently exist, I would like to speak with a senior administrator in the Zuffa Human Resources departmenttt.

Some good jobs listed.

Augie Max - So you wanna be in fucking technical services?   

I lol'd

blue63 - 
TheClips - Wow, I see they offer 401k.....do they do that for fighters too?

Are fighters employees?

What a retarded question...

Fighters are independent contractors I believe.

ttt

ttt

I'm impressed with the money the UFC saves by not employing a whiz at spruicing up their PPV and DVD offers. I believe they get their current production ideas from a carboard box.

sadly this being posted on the ug is just a tease.. it's been noted on here on multiple occasions that if you post here that you're basically banned from their job offers. there is a scarlet 'ug' lettering if you will

I would apply, but DFW would see my critiques of him on the UG, and immediately sue me for Anti-Zuffa Sentiments.

Guess I'll apply with DREAM while they still have a promotion...time to get Rosetta Stone.

Domo

I'm sending NickTheFace a link to this thread. The guy makes 10x better promos than the UFC.

I'm surprised there hasn't been an Ultimate Submissions DVD or Spike TV special yet.  8 Ultimate Knockouts but no Ultimate Submissions.

Brian Rule - sadly this being posted on the ug is just a tease.. it's been noted on here on multiple occasions that if you post here that you're basically banned from their job offers. there is a scarlet 'ug' lettering if you will

Other than you and I who use our actual names, how are they going to know if the others with pseudonyms apply?