New Venum shorts pic

1 Like

Have venum elite pads for Muay thai, as well as 12 and 16oz elite gloves. Love them. Solid product, love them. ONLY gripe, shin pads, a bead of sweat often forms on knee, runs right down inside of shin pad center. It’s annoying, happens a few times during 1/2 hr spar.

1 Like

Does anyone know anyone who has actually bought a fight kit for a fighter???

Pretty much how I see it too. I wish fighters could go back to sponsors, but the UFC is probably taken more seriously by a casuals standpoint. Wearing uniforms to code, like all the ‘major league’ sports.

Sad Oh No GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

I like them, fook Reebok!!

Erm…nope!

The UFC has cheerleaders now too?

I’m out of the loop

I agree. I understand wanting in on some of the sponsorship money, but the UFC didn’t have to eliminate virtually all sponsors from fighter shorts to accomplish that. Although I don’t necessarily like the business model, the organization having “uniform” gear does align with the state of the UFC now. Imagine having to pump out custom shorts for 500+ fighters.

1 Like

I agree. I use their shin pads, shorts, and used to have their elite gloves (we moved years ago and they disappeared). I haven’t had that experience with my shin pads but I also don’t spar nearly enough for it to be noticeable. Their gear is top notch.

I mean it’s not great, but it is worlds away from the Reebok gear. That shit didn’t even look like it belonged in a combat sport. Venum has a much more distinct look, seems more specific to MMA, a higher quality, and will probably be much better for the fighters.

Oh definitely, Venum is legit and very good quality, but the designs could of been way better and the price is insane.

1 Like

180 bucks for the hood can suck it

2 Likes