New Venum shorts pic

might be best to wrap your lower legs in towelling before putting your shinpads on. that’s what I’d do

Kinda makes the groin look like an ass.

1 Like

lol

It is not worlds away from Reebok, 138’s assessment is way closer and damn good. It does look like Reebok and Venum fucked behind the shed. It seriously looks more like Reebok came out with their next version of UFC clothing than a new company taking over. If you swapped the Venum logo with the Reebok logo on these shorts I would be 100% convinced that Reebok make these clothes.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought they might have gotten some more funky/creative stuff than that. Maybe they will in time.

Even if it looks like Reebok and Venum fucked behind a bike shed, it’s still better than what the fighters had before. I don’t concern myself with price because that shit has always been overpriced, it’s been years since I have even visited the UFC store. Not only are the designs better, but we get gear from a legitimate MMA brand. One that provided equipment to fighters and helped grow the sport to what it is today. I’d much rather see them get paid than Reebok. The UFC is going to make the designs fairly generic either way, that’s how they want it. Venum isn’t designing these with full creative control.

Better than Reebok, but who wears this stuff irl? I understand the fighters wearing it, but where would you even wear this stuff as an average guy? I wouldn’t train in it as it’s expensive and kind of like playing dress up lol. I don’t understand who buys any of this stuff.

How do Venum make money in this?

Venum is not a household name right now, they are a niche brand. They will get so much exposure from this, they will probably triple sales overnight after the first fight.

1 Like

Comical 90 second promo.

Why is it comical? Because it’s well produced, full of hype, and yet the actual product shown does not match the intensity, or feeling, of the promo.

You mean the regular clothes and shit, or the gear? Obviously the gear is for training and yes it is expensive, but it’s really high quality shit. I’ve used their gloves, shin guards, and shorts for years. As for the clothes, I honestly have no idea who wears that kind of shit. I’d love to sport a cool Venum shirt but not one that the UFC designed and that also costs 100 bucks.