New Warrior Girl (Pics)

We want to welcome our brand new Warrior Girl Jenna! She is super Hot and is a HUGE Fight Fan! Go to the website to see more pics of Jenna in the store.

Brand New "Royalty Destroyed Tee" It has the Collar, Sleeves and Bottom ends Grinded for the Destroyed look.

Jenna is also wearing our Brand New Thongs for Girl's they come in Black & White.

ttt

pretty hot, cool shirt too.

Thank you, sir. You're a gentleman and scholar.

Damn!

lol@"Does she cook?"

jesus those heels are high. at least theres no tattoo over her ass

LOLZ @ the lucite stilletos- pure class!

"PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR LEXUS ON THE MAIN STAGE!! COMIN' UP ON THE SECOND STAGE IS THE LOVELY CHAMPAGNE! (paging jasmine to stage two... jasmine, stage two)"

Skanks don't makes me we want to buy your clothes

ttt

Worst pink and white acrylic nails ever. She kinda looks like Posh Spice with bad hair.

It's a cool shirt though, which is definitely all that matters. I've always been perplexed (though I know why) about female models shown wearing male shirts. Nothing shows you the fit of a garment like the opposite sex wearing it. Panties and erm, wristband, make sense though.

....She would look great right next to Chris "The Grinch" Reedy

bit of an Affliction print copy.....but cool nonethe les

"Jenna is also wearing our Brand New Thongs for Girl's they come in black and white"

Cool what color do the new Thongs for Dude's come in? How about neon green one?

TTT for Jenna! Will be posting the Black Thong pics later tonight. I always see you guys asking for pics so thought I would do my share. Here are a couple With Amber Nichole Miller and Emily Miller (IFL Ring Girl)

Emily is super hot. He pics in Ultimate Grappling were great too.

In that last pic it looks like Emily,Sean, and Tim are endorsing Ambers ass.

"We all stand behind Amber's ass."

Not that I object.

Look at the height difference between Sean and Tim :)

looks like a cheao hooker.,..

nudes?