New Years Results Part 2

OK JUST KEEP THE RESULT COMING

Ryan G:you're correct sir.

Peace and''um grande abraço''

What happened to the Minowa play by play?

I knowthe result but I wanna hear how it played out.

tj

dragonhead has lost his internet maybe?

If Royce loses I am going to visit local Judo club on next friday and choke some Judo blakc belts to get my revenge.

Minowa vs. Rampage 1rd.

Minowa start right away shooting for takedown. Rampage reverse and both fighter hit the ground. Rampage on top fighting inside Minowa guard.

Rampage in side mount. Some knees. Minowa pull guard again. Minowa lost an armlock. Both fighter stand. Minowa jump over Rampage neck and almost choke him out. Rampage escape.

Rampage in Minowa guard again. Rampage with rabbid punches.Rampage in side mount. Full mount.........switch to side and knee Minowa face.

Rampage in full mount again..... guard...half guard......Minowa with leg bar but Rampage escape............Both stand.......Minowa shot again but Rampage sprawl.

Rampagei n side mount...knees.........more knees to the head......Minowa pull a kimura Sakuraba-Renzo style but Rampage lift him and throw him badly in the mat.

Rampage keep working from side mount wuth punches and knees..........Rampage in Minowa half guard.........More Rampage knees......Rampage in full mount....round finish.

fuck I thought this was the information age :(

Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2003
5. Michael McDonald def. Hiromi Amada
by KO at 2R 0:46

You were misinformed.

Now the're showing some footage from Yoshida and Royce.

Macedawgg,

I'm not in Taiwan yet but will be moving there in February to teach BJJ. I'm missing American cheeseburgers already!

Andy

Oooooohhhhhh!!! What??????

GREAT

GO ROYCE

Who won?

What's happening????

Now they'll show Heath Herring vs Giant Silva fight.

WTF?

PBP Please

tj

Giant Silva on the ring. This guy is ugly as hell.

They were probably showing clips from Royce/Yoshida 1. You know, hype for the rematch later that night.

Then, they went to the Herring/Silva fight.