Next evolution in MMA Techniques?

More slams and suplex's from.the clinch as better wrestles get involved.

More use of.the jab as a weapon in its own right. Phone Post

spinning low kicks (to the ankle for a sweep) Phone Post

DanTheWolfman - I have been a Huge proponent of convincing guys to use linear knee kicks and calf/ankle kicks! More and more we see this, yet guys don't know how to defend. I have been talking to Brandon Hempleman tough ass guy that fought in WSOF, kept trying to win even though his fibula was broken all the way through in the 2nd round with calf kicks!

My Anti-Cage Techniques, Cage Tactics, and Mount Secret will revolutionize those positions in the sport and stop the stalling there! I am not kidding, anyone that doubts me is pretty stupid. I showed one high level UFC fighter a bit of it, and he used the simplist one in training successfully a bunch he told me last we talked. I had also shown him my mount secret, and another up and coming fighter in the far corner I noticed paid close attention fyi. I did the mount secret to another name fighter twice in training, offered to show it to him between rounds but he didn't have me. 2 of the fighters I mention fight this weekend fyi. Dennis Hallman msged me last week, been using two of the Anti-cage techniques a lot, and they have been working great for him against high level guys.

Also, I showed some Sick Anti-takedown stuff at my 2nd Seminar, can be used on single leg fairly successfully, and I change the entire sprawl position as well. Goodbye Double Leg unless outlawed......

Also, my Catch Wrestling "Keylock Arm Weave" Vids could become pretty MMA and Grappling changing too, Part 2 is uploading now.

The Executioner against the Cage that made a Top 10 unused MMA subs list awhile back, could change things there. My Version of the Exorcist Neck Crank was used to win in Dream 17 by Aoki, and it amazes me other fighters haven't done it, when getting the RNC when looking up at the sky w gloves is so damn hard. I showed it again in my 3/4 Knee In Z guard vid that is pretty revolutionary w TONS OF subs and entries to shit (though open against a good heel hooker)

For anyone doubting me, you shouldn't. I have trained a long time and devoted to this stuff. I would be willing to show it all at a Zuffa Fighter Summit to speed up the Action in the sport I love! (Kinda like how I proposed the weight classes that got adopting in a huge thread (other than Joe Silva upped 200 to 205 for Tito, and 265 limit, we discussed on phone the day before NJ adopted the rules FYI), but no one wants to give credit for that

Phone Post 3.0

Defo more Judo.

Also more High level Muay Thai. I have seen some glimmers of elite Muay Thai technique in the cage but not much. T J grant did some pretty nice stuff, Anderson has done the odd bit. I'm waiting for a really high level exchange of top Muay Thai technique though. It all seems to be a glimpse against someone who cant do the same.

Level of pure thai style MT in the cage is low and the Thai's that could do it aren't good enough in other atreas to display it in MMA

InspiritMick - Defo more Judo.

Also more High level Muay Thai. I have seen some glimmers of elite Muay Thai technique in the cage but not much. T J grant did some pretty nice stuff, Anderson has done the odd bit. I'm waiting for a really high level exchange of top Muay Thai technique though. It all seems to be a glimpse against someone who cant do the same.

Level of pure thai style MT in the cage is low and the Thai's that could do it aren't good enough in other atreas to display it in MMA

Seems like GSP agrees with you. Here he is training with aussie muay thai superstar John Wayne Parr yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TOIw0KB-CaE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TOIw0KB-CaEGSP & JWP