Next fight

I see Alotta Guys do this so I figured I'd give it a try.. UFC brass hasn't cut minuet after my horrible performance last month so I'm hoping they let me finish my contract ;-) if they do who do u guys wanna see me fight what is a good match up for you the fans?? Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

glad to see they still ave you on roster!

Ivan Menjivar would be a good fight I think, or atleast one Id like to see

Ya I saw the roster cuts a couple days ago and feared the worst...... But no pink slip yet so maybe they feel I've got gas in the tank still ;-) Phone Post

Cole is a tough fight for anybody on the roster really...best of luck

The Triangle - I see Alotta Guys do this so I figured I'd give it a try.. UFC brass hasn't cut minuet after my horrible performance last month so I'm hoping they let me finish my contract ;-) if they do who do u guys wanna see me fight what is a good match up for you the fans?? Phone Post

The triangle? Are you chael sonnen? Phone Post

Escovedo/Bedford/Brimage sounds like a guaranteed FOTN.

With a screen name like that i bet you can take on Chael!

Escovedo vs. John Lineker in Rio plzkthx

smoogy -  Escovedo vs. John Lineker in Rio plzkthx

god would that be awesome. It's kind of strange that the Ufc didn't add any prospects(besides Oliveira) for Ufc rio 2 or Ufc Japan.

Lol not chael but good point ;-) Phone Post

The Triangle -  Lol not chael but good point ;-) Phone Post

HAHAHAHA!!! 

There was a thread where a noob was asking the identity of green names.  I said you were Chael (for the obvious reason) and Hybrid Jon was Shannon Ritch.  God I hope that's why he said it....

Lol awesome I did go by chael at one point I had a hair-do I called the "douchbag" ;-) Phone Post

i think cole would beat any of the guys they had on tuf at bantamweight

How about Uyenoyama?

I'm really happy to hear you aren't cut. I was really bummed after that last fight...

Anyway Roland Delorme would be a good fight, hopefully a grappling clinic.

Cole, I was waiting to hear that you got cut.

I am very glad to have not seen your name.

I still want to buy my goddamn Hella kitty dream walk out shirt!!!!!!! This has been going on forever. Smack Mots!!!!

Brimmage makes sense!

War Apache kid!!!
Always a huge fan. Phone Post

Oh yeah... Stupid SN BET.
romophobia. Phone Post

Yves Jabouin, I think that would be a great fight.

All good ideas tweet to @danawhite and @UFC Phone Post