Next UFC Card with Pics you have to see to believe

Petr yan is a beast and I’m hype for that. Not watching a minute before his fight 

http://cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/844839455827601860/23F2370B381F503532841CBB4C3A12A02A2C0698/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|469:400&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C469%3A400&background-color=black

These type of cards are ones that teach us about the intricacies of the MMA art form. Plus, how is the UFC supposed to build it’s next generation of stars?

Far from being a good card, but UFC 235 is stacked and is only a week after.  

Jon Jones (c)vs.Anthony Smith

Tyron Woodley (c)vs.Kamaru Usman

Robbie Lawlervs.Ben Askren

Tecia Torresvs.Weili Zhang

Cody Garbrandtvs.Pedro Munhoz

Jeremy Stephensvs.Zabit Magomedsharipov

Misha Cirkunovvs.Johnny Walker

Cody Stamannvs.Alejandro Pérez

Diego Sanchezvs.Mickey Gall

Looking forward to Dodson vs Yan fight a lot. Khabilov's fight would probably be another stinker. Have no idea about Naurdiev but Prazeres is no joke, the guy beat Taisumov. 

Charliemma -

You take out the Torres fight and thats as good as it gets on paper.

No need to replace the chick fight, just take it out

This is what happens when Joe Silva retires.

Man what a stellar card! Lol thanks UFC.

While having little effect on the rankings, cards like this can sometimes be fun.

We do need some new blood, though. There are way too many fighters on the roster with middling records who are spoilers at best. That's what Belator and regional shows are for.

danybayamon23 -
Charliemma -

You take out the Torres fight and thats as good as it gets on paper.

No need to replace the chick fight, just take it out

Agreed.

actually a pretty good card. much better than the past PPV. 

There are some potential wars in there!!!

TzTinkle - Josh Barnett vs Benson Henderson? They're both old and way out of their weight classes but fuck it I'll watch

I see what you did there 

BasBang - These type of cards are ones that teach us about the intricacies of the MMA art form. Plus, how is the UFC supposed to build it's next generation of stars?

The stars will shine no matter what card they are on. This card does nothing to make lesser known fighters stars, if anything it just exposes people to the younger fighters on the roster. But if there are future stars on the card, we’d know it either way. 

The first fight in the early prelims might be interesting. This guy Joel Alvarez is making his UFC debut. He most recently has been fighting in Spain. The interesting thing is that he might be the new "T City": He's 15-1 with 14 submission wins, 8 of them by triangle. 

He's a +210 underdog. 

Where is it held, Germany? All their cards suck.

I try not to hate on cards because some of these types of cards end up having some good fights.

I have an unhealthy obsession of watching Struve get knocked out, so I have to watch. 

It's the wrong way to go about it but you gotta get these guys names out there somehow

KirkBJJ - Khabilov / Ferreira is a good fight that's buried in crap for some reason...

Khabilov is on a 6 fight win streak and he is the second fight of the night. Makes zero sense.