Next UFC Card with Pics you have to see to believe

Must be an out of the country card

Charliemma -

Far from being a good card, but UFC 235 is stacked and is only a week after.  

Jon Jones (c)vs.Anthony Smith

Tyron Woodley (c)vs.Kamaru Usman

Robbie Lawlervs.Ben Askren

Tecia Torresvs.Weili Zhang

Cody Garbrandtvs.Pedro Munhoz

Jeremy Stephensvs.Zabit Magomedsharipov

Misha Cirkunovvs.Johnny Walker

Cody Stamannvs.Alejandro Pérez

Diego Sanchezvs.Mickey Gall

It was already a stacked card then they go and put Jonny Walker on it! Good gawd its a cant miss event! Mickey gall will have to find another way to beat Diego. No RNC victory for Mickey this time.

Guys on the card who finish at least 75% of their wins:

Santos, Struve, De Lima, Oleksiejczuk, De Abreu, Grant, Teymur, Fishgold, Hadzovic, Reyes, Naurdiev, Alvarez.

Could be some scrappy fights, but who knows. Still, 75% or better means the guys aren't there to hear the judges' scorecards, and I'll just hope their opponents get with the program.

Geez! Those pics are so blurry. It looks like the Pit Fighter character select screen. 

It's rare that I watch a UFC card and don't enjoy it. I don't get the complaints. It's not like it's a PPV. 

McGregor v Holloway was on the prelims of a fight night card ffs.

I sometimes fast forward some wmma matches, besides that I watch them all. There are always some great prospects to look out for 

Kings21 -

Where is it held, Germany? All their cards suck.

Czech Republic 

Charliemma -

I’ve been saying it for years, the UFC has been doing this for a long time. Probably since they started signing so many fighters and expanding into a new country every month. 

They produce a card that has either very few to no stars and maybe a few with some name value (you know it’s not great when you get just mildly excited for the main card). Then it’s followed by a mega-card that’s packed with stars on top, and loaded with exciting matchups with name value down to the bottom. I understand that not all cards or even half of them can/will be evenly exciting, but this is essentially feast or famine. It’s the promotional equivalent of getting paid 100k one year then getting paid 30k the following, and alternating back and forth. 

UFC 234 wasn’t a very good card and it was widely criticized by most, then it was followed by the official ESPN debut which was pretty stacked. I’m sure this trend will continue.  

Cody Garbrandt vs.Pedro Munhoz

Jeremy Stephens vs.Zabit Magomedsharipov

Misha Cirkunov vs.Johnny Walker

Cody Stamann vs.Alejandro Pérez

Diego Sanchez vs.Mickey Gall

…The prelims are good enough to be a solid fight night card.

Its like they are just grinding out contracts. Seems more like a cut list than a fight roster.

Maybe not that bad but almost anyone on that card is going to have to scramble to keep their slot if they lose.

I said Yan is awesome, he is, but I left Santos out. Historically speaking, I think the lesser looking cards are sometimes surprisingly good.

El Duderino - 
KirkBJJ - Khabilov / Ferreira is a good fight that's buried in crap for some reason...

Khabilov is on a 6 fight win streak and he is the second fight of the night. Makes zero sense.

None. Lol Just another “WTF?” brought to you by the new UFC.

explodin - 

This card looks like a spelling test for some genius child with a pumpkin head. Half these fighter’s names are spelled like some Russian hacker faceplanted the keyboard a few times and hit enter.

StankieEdgar -

It's rare that I watch a UFC card and don't enjoy it. I don't get the complaints. It's not like it's a PPV. 

Bunch of fickle fucks on here anymore ... Whiners. We've had some great cards this year and another one coming up but it still lay on your pillow and cry time. If you like MMA then these fights are setup to be entertaining. Should be a fin of stoppages and if you're not excited to see the wrecking machine that is Santos then God help you. 

chupecabre -
StankieEdgar -

Bunch of fickle fucks on here anymore ... Whiners. We've had some great cards this year and another one coming up but it still lay on your pillow and cry time. If you like MMA then these fights are setup to be entertaining. Should be a fin of stoppages and if you're not excited to see the wrecking machine that is Santos then God help you. 

I do agree that lots of fickle fans exists, but I’ll just speak for myself when I say I’m not one of them. You can’t blame people for complaining even though it’s essentially because it’s “too much content”. I watch the majority of UFC cards and I watch Bellator, LFA, KOTC, a few other orgs and some boxing. 

Sometimes an event a week is just too much, and you can get burnt out from it. Especially with me because that’s my personality when I get passionate about something and obsess over it, but that passion also works in reverse when I get temporarily sick of it. 

The market is saturated just like everything else. I used to be excited about new music that comes out, but most good ones drop by surprise and there’s so much garbage that comes out every week that the good shit feels few and far between. I would have never thought there could be too much MMA, but my experience in life is that there can be too much of anything. 

Again I prefer less but bigger events, that’s also beating a dead horse. I’ll complain about it every once in a while, then go right back to watching. *shrug*

Edit: I just realized it sounds like I’m coming at you but I’m not lol. More just a rant brought on by reading the other comments. 

ons ear - How is Gian Villante still getting fights in the UFC?

i dont know i guess because hes weidmans homie or serra longo pulled a favor?

bellator would be more his speed.

Charliemma - 

its a good card but whomever thought it was a good idea to put tecia torres on the ppv should be bitch slapped.

That whole ppv card is hot fire then they put tecia in there

could have had diego v gall

or johhny walker v meisha c

or “ who the fook is that” vs zabit

they really shit the bed there.

maybe tiny tornado will get a finish … hopefully.

ons ear - How is Gian Villante still getting fights in the UFC?

He is gay. Dana is bi. Need i say more?

MM8 -

Wut?

The Last Emperor - 
MM8 -

Wut?

Gian was hanging out with Josh Samman when Samman died, could be a factor on keeping him around.