Ngannou came into the fight with torn MCL and injured ACL

Lol if you believe that knee injury story! Hahaa

“My knee was too injured to stand up, so I did the only other thing worse for it… wrestling.”

1 Like

He barely won the fight and I wouldn’t have been shocked if he lost. He was sucking wind by the 3rd but showed grit…he needed 5rds to prove to himself let alone everyone else that he can grind.

Gane had several opportunities to blast Ngannou but he’s not a risk taker at all so left those openings go. There were a few times he would swing hard on offense and it looked great.

Stipe vs Jones for interim title.

3 Likes

The UFC will have to pay Francis a historic sum to keep him from sitting out and leaving at end of year.

2 Likes

I can’t believe Gane didn’t “go for it” and pour it on tired Francis. He had way way too much respect for a tired, non explosive Francis

1 Like

Truth!!!

It’s crazy the amount of people that suck his dick like you. He’s comes off as a whining pompous ass so maybe there’s a reason people don’t like him. People generally don’t have a high tolerance for millionaire athletes who wine in public like a school girl.

It’s amazing the rage an underdog gets when they secure the win.

Pay the man

1 Like

I am glad Ngannou won Gane was playing it safe and making no effort to try and win the fight.

Ttt

pretty lame to do that to the fans

fuck that guy

conor blew his knee out against max and had to wrestle rather than stand too.

3 Likes

Jones it out due to peds. Nothing else makes sense

1 Like

To be fair, his takedowns were basically pickups near or against he cage. They weren’t blast doubles from across the octagon. Also, he pretty much just held Gane down once he got the takedown instead of playing the ground game.

Wrestling is harder to perform on bad knees than striking? What are you fucking morons talking about? Every wrestler I know has had a knee fucked and they go right back to wrestling. Meanwhile, a wobbly knee will completely stop you from throwing hard strikes. Jesus Christ, any douchebag that gets in a karate stance makes you pussies wet.

3 Likes

Go back to watching Bruce Lee, Steven seagull, and read about the mystical rickson and his auras you dumb cunts.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ll make this easy for you. Google “common wrestling injuries” and then google “common boxing injuries” and tell me which one puts more stress on your knees. I have a knee injury right now that won’t allow me to wrestle but I can box all day.

NG won in a way that no one expected. He showed that he, not CG, had more ways to win. He won a decision which he had never done.

The hate is amusing.

5 Likes

Exactly. No fighter, soldier, or any other career driven professional goes to “work” at %100. To the sheep that’ll never leave the town they grew up in, the guy on the TV is their hero. For those that have triumphed, traumatically lost, and continue to strive to be their best, their hero is the reflection in the TV.