Ngannou confirms he did not train with Tyson for Joshua

1 Like

Tyson wouldn’t have stopped what happened vs AJ…Further to that, Tyson barely “trained” Francis for the Fury fight. It was more using Mike’s name to bring some legitimacy to Francis, as a personal favor to Turki Al-Sheikh. Mike got a gym in Riyadh as a result of said favor.

7 Likes

Francis could have used any advantage he could take but yes he would have likely got destroyed regardless.

Inspiring. Bold.

I respect Francis and what he was trying to do, but he really should have started a bit lower in the ranks to get the experience. Jumping into boxing and fighting the 2 best heavyweights back to back was probably not the way to go.

3 Likes

He should have called out Fury immediately and aggressively instead of being so cordial after he spanked him in his last fight… and waited to see if he gets through Usyk.

He was never going to beat a bunch of top HW’s. At least with Fury there is the possibility he has his number stylistically and the rematch was warranted. He dropped Fury and did all the damage.

2 Likes

This fight was a gift from Tyson, Tyson Fury that is. Francis is not a good boxer and Fury didn’t train and fucked around against Francis and Francis smartly cashed in. Mike Tyson said everything except Francis sucks before the Fury fight. Watch how shocked Francis’ people were after the Fury fight. They all thought he would get killed.

12 Likes

He might’ve gotten clipped on the way up. He did the right thing money wise. I imagine he’s made more money this way than he would’ve trying to climb up. He struck while his stock was high. Connor McGregor shit. Get in, get rich, get out.

4 Likes

Tyson seems like the style that can “carry” a fighter if need be. There’s so much money in all this it wouldn’t surprise me. They seem like they were buddies years ago too so I could see Fury doing him a solid to get him 2 big paydays. In spite of all this, I think the reality is that Francis just matched up well vs Fury.

1 Like

That was an absolute mogging though.

Francis’ chin probably got cracked into another dimension.

Game Over.

pAX2hc

Worst thing now that could happen for Francis is get KOd or submitted in his MMA fight in the PFL coming up

1 Like

Worst thing that could happen is him fighting Wilder, he may get brain damage.

2 Likes

Ngannou could resurrect Eddie Futch’s long lifeless corpse to train him and it still wouldn’t change the outcome of that fight.

That’s also risky. In fact, maybe more risky as he could have fought someone unknown but decent, and lost.

1 Like

30 million $$ says otherwise…

Anthony Joshua is definitely not one of the 2 best HWs.

No.

Where do you rank him, lot of people have him in the top 2