Ngannou on DAZN

𝗙π—₯π—”π—‘π—–π—œπ—¦ π—‘π—šπ—”π—‘π—‘π—’π—¨ 𝗒𝗑 𝗗𝗔𝗭𝗑 :popcorn:

The PFL MMA has signed an exclusive global MMA strategic partnership with heavyweight Francis Ngannou with his PFL PPV Super Fight debut to come in mid-2024. :fire:

The PFL is LIVE on DAZN in selected territories.

3 Likes

Wow, select territories a year from now. Riveting stuff there PFL.

Bigfoot Silva vs Ngannou next May, amazing stuff.

14 Likes

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

1 Like

lol

Outside of MMA fans and people from wherever he is from where he has lived, most people don’t know who he is. The main selling point is β€œFormer UFC Heavyweight Champion.”

People severely over-inflate the popularity of MMA.

I could walk down the street and ask a random person who Fedor, Anderson, and GSP are and I might be lucky to get 5 people out of 100 who have heard of each.

More for Conor.

Probably 1-2 for Francis.

9 Likes

1-2 for Francis and even less people know what the fuck DAZN is.

5 Likes

james brown ufc217 embedded GIF

1 Like

DAZN…lol

2 Likes

I like DAZN lol

talking michael keaton GIF

It’s probably going to be like the Canelo fights on dazn. Pay $20+ a month for a sub (in Canada at least) and then they’ll still want $60 for a ppv.

4 Likes

My guess would be nobody :laughing:

Shit, you guys hear that he didn’t get any of his demands besides the money and ability to box?

This morally righteous man who said over and over it wasn’t about the money must just be destroyed over that stuff… lol

3 Likes

Next up…mid 2024!

Keep that momentum rolling!

9 Likes

β€œAs part of his deal, Ngannou also becomes the new chairman of PFL Africa, as the promotion plans to expand to the continent in the near future. Ngannou”

Might as well give him Antarctica so he can be a dual continent PFL chairman

4 Likes

michael keaton multiplicity GIF

PFL is on ESPN+, who gives a fuck about DAZN? If you watch UFC cards you already have access to PFL events.

β€œNear future of 2050”