Ngannou vs Ferreira Promo

Pretty sure Ali’s entire WSOF racket was highly illegal. Didn’t he get investigated over the whole thing?

Respect the ufc for putting 3 consecutive women’s fights so I can direct all of my attention to pfl for and hour and a half.

it was 100% illegal, NSAC knew about it and did nothing

I’m watching UFC after this, I got ESPN+ so can go back and catch up…

This fight is going as predicted, least final 2 fights it’s hard to predict what will happen… I bet on Pacheco to beat Cyborg, see how that goes.

I think Pacheco wins too. If you told me 5 years ago that Larissa Pachaco might beat Cris Cyborg, I would have laughed in your face.

I might be wrong, Cyborg tossing her around.

2-0 Borg but she’s busted up and she looks to be fading.

Just tuning in…

What I miss? Any fighters I would know?

Is that Ray Lewis in the back of Francis wearing a Marlins hat?

SMMFH…

Why is back of the head sometimes enforced and sometimes ignored? The 3 punches that dot the damage and got the ko hit the exact place that they say you can’t hit. As clear and clean as u can.
Or is that not a thing now?

2 Likes

It is a thing. But to be honest, I didn’t really see any of that.

He was hitting the ear thru Renans hand like 10 shots. Then Renan puts his hands on the floor to push off n get up and he gets knocked out with the cleanest back of head I’ve seen and he wasn’t moving his head as it happened so you can’t say he moved into it. When the guy that’s supposed to win wins… the rules seem more replaced. I hate the rule but it exists and cause it does it does it should be used regardless it size of the fight

2 Likes

I’m sure it happened but I need a replay.

1 Like

How old was Francis’ son, how did he pass? Never heard a thing about it…

RIP

I disagree. Looked like 1 MAYBE 2 to the back of the head, and they were after he was already out. They’re usually not enforced when the fighter getting hit turns away from the punches so they hit “the mohawk” area.

I believe he was a toddler, like between 2 and 4.

The 2 that caused him to go out were base of skull. 1 more when he was sleeping

2 Likes

I agree 100 percent, after watching the replay i assumed this would have been controversial but most people didn’t notice or don’t care!

1 Like