Ngannou vs Ferreira Promo

https://x.com/PFLMMA/status/1841130956205510687

1 Like

I’ll check it out.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lame as shit. I am going to watch, but i am guessing 30-40k “paying” views tops.

Is Ferreira UFC caliber?

Are any 260 lbs ufc caliber?

100%, UFC hwt divisions sucks and he’d be top 10 in the UFC

2 Likes

Hmmm

When is this?

October 19th PPV

1 Like

anyone else on here watching today?

Paul Hughes beat the shit out of AJ McKee. I knew he was good but the ufc blew it not signing him. He’s fucking GOOD.

1 Like

How the fuck could anybody score that for AJ McKee? I gave him round 2 but 1 and 3 were VERY clear for Hughes

1 Like

I really hope one of the athletic commissions comes up with a software program that compares judges scores vs what mma media and maybe to a small degree what fans score them on a site like MMADecisions.com (also factor in verdictmma), then cans the worst judges with the biggest discrepancies between their scores and what others think. Some of these judges are so far off all the time and no repercussions what so ever. Would be fascinating if someone came up with the data and could scrape those sites to show who the worst judges were.

Should be a good card, I’m real excited for the 3 final fights on the main card.

It’s insane. It’s turning into boxing, where you can’t go a weekend without watching a criminal collusion of a decision.

1 Like

This fight is zzzz

Problem I see with PFL is they get wrestlers from Russia and similar areas that dont speak english and casual fans could give two fucks about. No one wants to watch guys grind each other against the cage for 3 rounds.

It’s due to Ali Abdelaziz, he started it back in the WSOF days when the owner of that org Shawn Lampman put him in charge and he just signed all these guys that no one in the USA cares about. He just gave them fat contracts because he managed them and got a % of the deal. Horrible decision by Shawn.

They would be better off signing college wrestlers from the USA and some good strikers that speak english. Bellator did a lot better job getting fighters that people care about over PFL/WSOF as they didnt focus on middle east and russian wrestlers. Luckily PFL merged with Bellator so hopefully we get some more exciting fights moving fwd.