Ngannou vs Rumble .... Who you got?

Non N00B - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Non N00B - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps - Rumble sparred him before the first Cormier fight. Said nobody ever hit him as hard as Ngannou did

That wont matter much when Rumble hits HIM

Rumble couldnt even KO Arlovski. Size matters

Lots of people couldnt/didnt KO AA. Browne landed a fucking BOMB while AA was running in and still didnt put him away, and he isnt exactly a midget. In three fights, Sylvia could only do it once and it was a TKO. Rumble DID drop AA like a sack of taters and fucked his face all up, move that punch over an inch or two and AA is snoozing. 

Arlovski has been KOd in 10 out of his 14 losses. Thats about as bad as it gets

So now you are changing the goalpost to "If Rumble lands the perfect punch"? I thought all he had to do was hit him

GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Non N00B - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Non N00B - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps - Rumble sparred him before the first Cormier fight. Said nobody ever hit him as hard as Ngannou did

Lots of people couldnt/didnt KO AA. Browne landed a fucking BOMB while AA was running in and still didnt put him away, and he isnt exactly a midget. In three fights, Sylvia could only do it once and it was a TKO. Rumble DID drop AA like a sack of taters and fucked his face all up, move that punch over an inch or two and AA is snoozing. 

So now you are changing the goalpost to "If Rumble lands the perfect punch"? I thought all he had to do was hit him

So that also means he was NOT ko'd 30 times in his 40 fights.......I thought every time he got punched he went to sleep and this was somehow indicative about "size matters" and Rumble allegedly not having power?

Non N00B - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Non N00B - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Non N00B - 

So that also means he was NOT ko'd 30 times in his 40 fights.......I thought every time he got punched he went to sleep and this was somehow indicative about "size matters" and Rumble allegedly not having power?

So? Nothing you have stated so far supports your argument that all Rumble has to do is hit Ngannou. Rumble hit Arlovski and couldnt put him away

Other fighters not being able to KO Arlovski either doesnt prove your original argument.

Since i established Arlovski has many KO losses it means that his chin is not granite

You establishing that other fighters couldnt KO him doesnt prove he has a granite chin. You just proved that Rumbles power is average at HW

GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Non N00B - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Non N00B - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Non N00B - 

So? Nothing you have stated so far supports your argument that all Rumble has to do is hit Ngannou. Rumble hit Arlovski and couldnt put him away

Other fighters not being able to KO Arlovski either doesnt prove your original argument.

Since i established Arlovski has many KO losses it means that his chin is not granite

You establishing that other fighters couldnt KO him doesnt prove he has a granite chin. You just proved that Rumbles power is average at HW

You pointed to size being the main factor, two 6'7-6'8 guys couldnt ko AA CLEAN in 5 total fights......so using AA's chin as an argument as to why Rumble lacks ko power is kind of dumb, but you already knew that. 

Your original statement of "Rumble said the hardest he had ever been hit was by Ngannou" means literally zero in regards to a fight, it means even less than AA not being ko'd by Rumble. 

Ngannou would merk the heartless we saw on Sat in a matter of seconds

I'd definitely take Ngannou in that fight.