Nice haircut!

Hindu Nuffin - As ridiculous as that haircut is, it's very impressive work by the barber.

Also, the random little girl in the background makes me laugh for some reason. Phone Post 3.0
I can tell from the back, he got that cut on the Internet. Phone Post 3.0

Its a kid a kid not a grown ass man he dint got to go to work Monday.

Also very talented person whoever did this I'm impressed. Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO -
SickEye -
VanCity_KO -
VanCity_KO -
SickEye -
VanCity_KO - I wanna Stockton Slap that kids head. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/I-WAS-real-happy-for-Bisping:2567297-2/?quoteid=57376334#quote

VanCity_KO  "Meatheads like you and all the other Diaz nutthuggers are what give the fans of this sport a bad name."

Annnnnnnd?

It's actually looked at as good luck to get the first slap on the head of someone who just got their haircut.

Nice try though.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shave%20Slap Phone Post 3.0
Do you have a filter setup so that any time the words; Diaz, Nate, Nick, Diaz Bros, Diaz Nutt huggers are mentioned you get an alert.

Fucking creepy Bro Phone Post 3.0
What was your previous SN? Phone Post 3.0
Always was and always will be as you see it. Phone Post 3.0
That's funny...you've been around over two years but only recently started bombarding the place with obnoxious trolling?

Somethings fishy if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0

Admits to being banned for fighter bashing.

Asks for example of trolling in very next post.

(rolls eyes) Phone Post 3.0

Hindu Nuffin - As ridiculous as that haircut is, it's very impressive work by the barber.

Also, the random little girl in the background makes me laugh for some reason. Phone Post 3.0
Dude there IS no little girl in the background.

Oh shit... Only you can see her.

She's chosen you.

Now each time you look at the picture she will be closer and closer

until.... Phone Post 3.0

"when your mom is fucking your barber."

Barber: what you want fam?
Kid: you know Nate Diaz?
Barber: say no more Phone Post 3.0

Suspiciously Official - I will never understand getting faces of people you're not related to tattooed on their bodies or in this case - shaved into their head.

I only say not related to because I can't really talk shit for anyone getting a passed family member or their children on their body.

But some random celeb? Phone Post 3.0
Stop with the PC nonsense.

Tattooing ones deceased family member is frigin ridiculous. There's a reason why someone invented photographs.

Just sayin. Phone Post 3.0