Nice haircut!

As ridiculous as that haircut is, it's very impressive work by the barber.

Also, the random little girl in the background makes me laugh for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

Was surprised Phone Post 3.0

Man worship Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO - That's Over_Paid_under_hyped....?

Ya? Phone Post 3.0
No, it's me peckerhead. Phone Post 3.0

Impressive. That's all just hair and not a tattoo? Wow. Phone Post 3.0

I'll ignore the why and simply ask how the fuck do you do that with a trimmer Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Messiah - I'll ignore the why and simply ask how the fuck do you do that with a trimmer Phone Post 3.0
Fo r real, pretty damn impressive, Stockton 209 what?? Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

I'm from Stockton and that's stupid as fuck Phone Post 3.0

I can barely shave my beard without missing a couple hairs, or keep my sideburns even.. How in the shit do u do something like that with clippers? Phone Post 3.0

Looks like its drawn in Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 - I can barely shave my beard without missing a couple hairs, or keep my sideburns even.. How in the shit do u do something like that with clippers? Phone Post 3.0
I'm guessing they're not your usual clippers but some speciality kind. We'll probably see a lot more shit like this. Phone Post 3.0

Accurate thread title Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO -
SickEye -
Mayhem13 - I can barely shave my beard without missing a couple hairs, or keep my sideburns even.. How in the shit do u do something like that with clippers? Phone Post 3.0
I'm guessing they're not your usual clippers but some speciality kind. We'll probably see a lot more shit like this. Phone Post 3.0
LOL

How many times have you called people on here a phaggot?

Seriously, this is you???!!!

OMFG YOU are a flaming phaggot. You got another dude shaved into your head.

I'm gonna do this with McGregor, oh wait No I'm not cuz I fuck chicks. Phone Post 3.0
LMAO you're one gullible fucker huh?

Never called anyone Phaggot either. Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
SickEye -
VanCity_KO -
SickEye -
LOL

How many times have you called people on here a phaggot?

Seriously, this is you???!!!

OMFG YOU are a flaming phaggot. You got another dude shaved into your head.

I'm gonna do this with McGregor, oh wait No I'm not cuz I fuck chicks. Phone Post 3.0
LMAO you're one gullible fucker huh?

Never called anyone Phaggot either. Phone Post 3.0
No way Van has ever felt a real pair of tits in his life

Female tits Phone Post 3.0
No shit. Never in a million years did I think even that moron would take me seriously. Phone Post 3.0

Crazy skilled hair cut. I can't believe you guys are shitting on some little kids haircut. Phone Post 3.0

It looks like Nate is wearing a giant, funny-shaped hat. Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO - I wanna Stockton Slap that kids head. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/I-WAS-real-happy-for-Bisping:2567297-2/?quoteid=57376334#quote

VanCity_KO  "Meatheads like you and all the other Diaz nutthuggers are what give the fans of this sport a bad name."

VanCity_KO -
VanCity_KO -
SickEye -
VanCity_KO - I wanna Stockton Slap that kids head. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/I-WAS-real-happy-for-Bisping:2567297-2/?quoteid=57376334#quote

VanCity_KO  "Meatheads like you and all the other Diaz nutthuggers are what give the fans of this sport a bad name."

Annnnnnnd?

It's actually looked at as good luck to get the first slap on the head of someone who just got their haircut.

Nice try though.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shave%20Slap Phone Post 3.0
Do you have a filter setup so that any time the words; Diaz, Nate, Nick, Diaz Bros, Diaz Nutt huggers are mentioned you get an alert.

Fucking creepy Bro Phone Post 3.0
What was your previous SN? Phone Post 3.0