Nice Holly Holm pic!

Showing off her new jacket!

17 Likes

No dancing, just make fuck…

3 Likes

That’s the best possible angle and lighting, distance for her face. She isn’t that cute 99% of the time.

7 Likes

Pico pic, imho

1 Like

How many times y’all think Jon smashed?

6 Likes

transsexual caitlyn jenner GIF

2 Likes

I would be happy to disappoint her.

1 Like

Yummy!

4 Likes

My buddy trained at Jackson’s often and said you could bounce a quarter off of Holly, Michelle, and Kunitskaya’s ass

3 Likes

Screen name definitely checks out

4 Likes

The ‘sweet’ is right in the middle too! lol

3 Likes

Imagine Holly bringing Johnny Home to Meet the Parents… All eaked out, white halo around his nostril , reeks of grass, slapping her on the lilly white ass to get him a can of Grape Crush…

1 Like

If they’re rocking Grape Crush they’re probably cool with anything Bones is doing.

3 Likes

She turns 40 in October. She’s probably in the 0.1 per centile of American women that age who are so fit.

9 Likes

I love a competitive athletic woman, all shapes, sizes, races, sports…

1 Like

That has to be soul crushing for her ex-husband because he knows he has no chance at all if he stepped to Bones. Unlike Brian Carraway who I think would put Misha’s baby daddy 6 ft under.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it. Has any popular MMA female ever stayed in a relationship after gaining a bit of fame?

Gina? Nope
Misha? Nope
Holly? Nope

3 Likes

There is a hot tv presenter in UK (on a quiet intellectual game show). She is a mathematician, with a plain boyfriend.

She went on UK’s version of Dancing with Stars, and became famous!

Now she is, Mrs The Male Dancer, from the show! lol

2 Likes

Randy nope
Ken nope
HHH nope

1 Like

But Conor and Dee are going to make it! Good wholesome couple.

1 Like