Nicest Schools you've seen?

Post some amazing schools you have seen and presentation. I gotta go with Gracie Barra and these guys always seem so organized and clean. It seems like they all wear the same gi as each other all the time. Is that the only association that does this?

Looks nice. Their schools are by far some of the nicest looking ive seen.

AOJ is also at a whole other level but I think its just the one school. Ive never been in person but from what ive seen online its sick.

1 Like

AOJ is really cool, but smaller than I expected

my favorite is Alliance Oralndo/Bruno Malfacine

place has full locker rooms like you're at LA Fitness, 3 or 4 showers, a lounge area to hangout and its super clean

1 Like

GaspareBJJ - 

AOJ is really cool, but smaller than I expected

my favorite is Alliance Oralndo/Bruno Malfacine

place has full locker rooms like you're at LA Fitness, 3 or 4 showers, a lounge area to hangout and its super clean

2 schools im dying to try out sometime.

UGCTT_Fillthy -

Studio 540

and it's not even close.

U would be wrong. Evolve Singapore. Evolve hk is ok as well. I'm. Sure Dubai has some nice ones as well. Any business can look. Awesome.when making money isn't a priority

UGCTT_Fillthy -

Studio 540

and it's not even close.

Nice, but the mat space itself is kind of plain and basic. Doesn't have the character like Heroes Martial Arts does.

Pablo silva bjj in houston just went through a renovation

Looks clean as f

Suprised Gracie academy hasn't been mentioned. Are these other places that much nicer?

TheBearStare - Suprised Gracie academy hasn't been mentioned. Are these other places that much nicer?
Those green mats are depressing to me

Alliance Palmdale is really nice. Huge two story facility with "Brazilian showers". Grand opening had everyone who matters from Alliance. Acai truck, two massage booths upstairs and the whole nine yards. A ton of money went into that place.

1 Like

NORCAL707 - Alliance Palmdale is really nice. Huge two story facility with "Brazilian showers". Grand opening had everyone who matters from Alliance. Acai truck, two massage booths upstairs and the whole nine yards. A ton of money went into that place.

what are brazilian showers?

Judge Mental -
NORCAL707 - Alliance Palmdale is really nice. Huge two story facility with "Brazilian showers". Grand opening had everyone who matters from Alliance. Acai truck, two massage booths upstairs and the whole nine yards. A ton of money went into that place.

what are brazilian showers?

What he's got is a huge shower head coming directly out from the ceiling that's connected to it's own water line and valve. After you shower supposedly it's Brazilian tradition to blast yourself with freezing cold water before getting out. He was really excited to show Jacare when he was though. Called it a "Brazilian Shower".

Gym owner is a douche though lol

1 Like

Judge Mental - 
TheBearStare - Suprised Gracie academy hasn't been mentioned. Are these other places that much nicer?

I dislike the green as well. In photos and on video it looks really dark and oppressive.

James

Sir Taps -
Judge Mental - 

I dislike the green as well. In photos and on video it looks really dark and oppressive.

James

I agree. 

We need pics in here!

ttt

1 Like

^beautiful school but do any of you that train there ever worry about the upstairs collapsing?

The Gracie Academy but it can use more lights in the mat area. 

Evolve MMA in Singapore was the nicest place I've ever trained, bar none.  Ridiculous staff/level of instruction in BJJ as well as MT.  I was doing student exchange at the National University of Singapore, and was doing early morning training sessions at Evolve.  It's expensive as fawk, but amazing.  Highly reccomended if you have reason to be in Singapore.  The instructor page is deceiving becuase all those guys arent there all the time, I mostly trained with Yoddecha in MT and Almiro in BJJ - both were great. 

https://evolve-mma.com/