Nick and Nate are fighters.................

nyhcloyalty - 
Hate420 - 
nyhcloyalty - Maybe Nick should fight at least one top 15 opponent before he "demands" a title shot.

Fight Yves first.

So choking out the #1 in the world isnt good enough for you?

I'm not going to go say "Really? That happened? Doesn't look like it on his record."

I am going to say that fight took place like 2 years ago, and not inside of Elite XC.

Sorry but a controversial "victory" of Mike Aina and a win over Denny doesn't net you a title shot, imo.

I think he lost the Aina split decision.

Hate420 - 
nyhcloyalty - Maybe Nick should fight at least one top 15 opponent before he "demands" a title shot.

Fight Yves first.

So choking out the #1 in the world isnt good enough for you?

Um I hate to be the one to point out that he already had a title shot after the Gomi fight, and lost. That same win does not get you a new shot, you have to earn it again right?

The majority of MMA fans are douche bags and can relate to these guys. Its the only reason Nick still has a career

Saku12 - 
amaru peruano - its pretty much just white kids who make fun of their talk.

just ignore them. they dont understand that people from different parts of the world talk differently (GASP)

Different parts of the world? Its not as if Stockton is a third world country is it?

parts of it sure seem like it.

Saku12 - 
amaru peruano - its pretty much just white kids who make fun of their talk.

just ignore them. they dont understand that people from different parts of the world talk differently (GASP)

Different parts of the world? Its not as if Stockton is a third world country is it?

Well, technically no, but................

did i say third world country. or did i say "different part of the world"?

cuz im pretty sure i said the latter. Despite you trying to imply that i think stockton is 3rd world, im going to explain myself more clearly.

YES, People talk different(re-read this line several times untill not confused), because thats the way our world is. PEOPLE EVEN 5 miles apart can have differences in dialect, if you've ever left america you'll see its the same, in england different hoods have diff accents, in brazil the diff hoods have accents.

welcome to planet earth.