Nick and Nate are fighters.................

Quit raggin them about speech, appearance, and PR. Noons, step up! Everyone else let these guys fight and promo themselves they way they want, it works. WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you're original.

cptn -  Quit raggin them about speech, appearance, and PR. Noons, step up! Everyone else let these guys fight and promo themselves they way they want, it works. WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how they get more attention than they deserve (especially Nick). If they didn't act like complete tools, they wouldn't get near as much exposure as they do (they are good fighters but there are a whole lot of good fighters that we don't talk about). Sadly, you're right the way they promote themselves works.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I've got a way better idea.

JOIN THE WWE AND AS THE AMAZING DIAZ BROTHERS! THEN YOU CAN GET A MICROPHONE AND CALL OUT EVERYBODY LIKE AN ILLITERATE IDIOTS!

Gnarly219 -  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I've got a way better idea.

JOIN THE WWE AND AS THE AMAZING DIAZ BROTHERS! THEN YOU CAN GET A MICROPHONE AND CALL OUT EVERYBODY LIKE AN ILLITERATE IDIOTS!
Idiot. No "s" , f*ck face! Who's illiterate?

Northfromhere: I too, am tired of the Diaz posts, but in keeping up with my originality, suck it!

Diaz aint no bitch! UFC better do what it takes to get Nick and keep Nate. Cash cow. These guys will bring the $!

Maybe Nick should fight at least one top 15 opponent before he "demands" a title shot.

Fight Yves first.

He's great for the LW division.

nyhcloyalty - Maybe Nick should fight at least one top 15 opponent before he "demands" a title shot.

Fight Yves first.
I agree. He doesn't really deserve it yet, but I hope he gets it and it would be money maker.

if one of them compared themselves to hitler, they would rule mma.

FredruM - 
cptn -  Quit raggin them about speech, appearance, and PR. Noons, step up! Everyone else let these guys fight and promo themselves they way they want, it works. WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how they get more attention than they deserve (especially Nick). If they didn't act like complete tools, they wouldn't get near as much exposure as they do (they are good fighters but there are a whole lot of good fighters that we don't talk about). Sadly, you're right the way they promote themselves works.
Sadly , That Lunch You bought Me today for Me winning the Nate fight was delicious. Thank You Sir ,

Nate is great ! Nom , Nom , Nom

its pretty much just white kids who make fun of their talk.

just ignore them. they dont understand that people from different parts of the world talk differently (GASP)

bruddahoodaman - if one of them compared themselves to hitler, they would rule mma.
Hell yea!!!!

I never get tired of that, lol.

amaru peruano - its pretty much just white kids who make fun of their talk.

just ignore them. they dont understand that people from different parts of the world talk differently (GASP)

Different parts of the world? Its not as if Stockton is a third world country is it?

"It's still real to me, dammit"

nyhcloyalty - Maybe Nick should fight at least one top 15 opponent before he "demands" a title shot.

Fight Yves first.

So choking out the #1 in the world isnt good enough for you?

UFC needs to do whatever it takes. Get both the Diaz bros, the will bring the $$$$$

Hate420 - 

Fight Yves first.

So choking out the #1 in the world isnt good enough for you?

I'm not going to go say "Really? That happened? Doesn't look like it on his record."

I am going to say that fight took place like 2 years ago, and not inside of Elite XC.

Sorry but a controversial "victory" of Mike Aina and a win over Denny doesn't net you a title shot, imo.