Nick Catone Out, David Loiseau in UFC 113 Montreal

Please no back kicks crow, unless you set it up real good ><

I am happy to see him get a fight in the UFC, especially because it is in his homeland. Sure his better days are behind him, but he is a likeable guy and I like seeing the fighters like him get another payday.

razord - dang the ufc just pimps the crow and Dorkson. only signs them to one fight late notice fights

LOL

As if two guys who got demolished by Ed fucking Herman deserve any better.

I like the Crow and El Dirte, but neither guy is anything more than a stepping stone at this point in their careers.

Salter is a friend and former teammate of mine. This is going to be a good test for him as he has only been training mma for maybe a little over two years. He is a great athlete and an even better wrestler though. He definitely has a shot and gets to fight a great guy like David. This will be big for him since he lost his first fight to Gerald Harris a few months ago. However in his defense he took the fight on like a 3 day notice and made weight but gassed in the third. He made a good showing against a very good fighter in Harris. This will be a fun fight to watch. I'm predicting a big win by Salter via putting the Crow on his back and ground and pound! War Salter!

DevinS - his last UFC fight was awful, but I'm stoked he's getting another shot. Loiseau fan for life.

I agree!!! I've been a Loiseau fan since his ufc start, probably my favorite fighter and i'm stoked because i'll be at the fight...awsome! hope he fights to his potential

you heard it here forst