Nick Catone Out, David Loiseau in UFC 113 Montreal

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2010/04/23/loiseau_montreal/

Canadian middleweight David "The Crow" Loiseau is reportedly being added to UFC 113, scheduled for Saturday May 8 at the Bell Centre in Montreal.

Sources have told Sportsnet that Loiseau (18-9) will return to the octagon as part of the preliminary card and is tentatively scheduled to face Birmingham, Alabama's John Salter (4-1).

It appears Salter's original opponent, Nick Catone has been replaced by Loiseau.

Go Crow!

Sweet, I was just watching his fight with Chainsaw Charles on UFC Unleashed, awesome fight, it was a few years back though. Excited to see him fight again.

mose - the Crow would like to dedicate his losing effort to the people of Haiti.

oh shit, that is cold, but I laughed, but damn.... chilly

he was the next big thing around here at one time...

the crow is way past his prime but he used to be a very exciting fighter, I'll never forget the beating Rich put on him and he kept coming.

Cool he is getting 1 last pay in his home country

The Crow is the type of fighter who is a gym legend. He was touted by all those who trained with him as the most talented Montreal fighter. More than GSP, Cote, Menjivar, Goulet, ect . . .

Hopefully he turns it around for this fight and lays it all on the line.

TTT For the Crow getting one more shot

DowntownMB - The Crow is the type of fighter who is a gym legend. He was touted by all those who trained with him as the most talented Montreal fighter. More than GSP, Cote, Menjivar, Goulet, ect . . .

Hopefully he turns it around for this fight and lays it all on the line.

With the Crow and Hague in this is becoming an even better card for the Canadian fans

EDIT: unless Nick Catone is really popular there

The man knows how to throw vicious elbows ... and crazy jumping roundhouse kicks. I say good luck to him.

i would have taken that fight !!!!!!!!! but they dont ask me....

OH SHIT

WAR CROW

TTTeh

his last UFC fight was awful, but I'm stoked he's getting another shot. Loiseau fan for life.

EvilMaster - Go Crow!

Kick the Crows ass John!!!

WAR Salter!!!

dang the ufc just pimps the crow and Dorkson. only signs them to one fight late notice fights

^^No need to be a dick about it, Cre...