Nick Diaz - Barred from Cornering

unjust laws need to be broken imo

"I hope he can get a ringside seat as close to his brothers corner as possible."

I was really wishing BLAF would give him a seat right next to Karo

Nick diaz is the guy who gets screwed with the most in this sport. I dont think Nick has ever had it easy which is why he is the way he is. I wish him good uck, he is an awesome fighter and quite a character.

fuck that shit! fuckt he nsac and teh csac, they are full of political bullshit!

"unjust laws need to be broken imo "

exactly

visit www.nevergetbusted.com

"talk about ludicrous......not being allowed to fight is his penalty, okay........but to not even allow him to corner his own fu$king brother??!? What a joke....."

Theres nothing uncommon about this, look at all other professional sports, when a player is suspended there not even allowed in the building during the game.

While I don't see Manny as a "lay n pray" guy, I do see Nate as an up & coming submission master. So what if Nick can't be there, has anyone noticed Nate's chin and poise? And what of Manny's brute strength? The kid is an animal, and Nate is a smart fighter (see getting bloodied by Gray and keeping composure to get the submission). Anyway, Nate strikes me as the type who's collected enough to not need big brother.

While this will prove to be an unpopular opinion on the UG, the NSAC did not DO ANYTHING to Nick or Nate. It is just enforcing its rules.

Nick CHOSE to use a banned substance (I don't agree that it should be banned, but I don't think vitamin S should be banned either), and is now dealing with the CONSEQUENCES of his actions.

Hopefully he is learning a valuable lesson that I wish more young people will learn, which is that your decisions may effect others and that you have to be personally responsible for your own situation.

The bigger bitch here should be that the NSAC is completely arbitrary and capricious in the way it punishes folks.

Seriously, it's not his medical suspension that is the issue, it's the suspension for the illegal substance which is a rule violation.

Totally different issues.

"Can I get the story on this one?"

Manny is still trained by Gokor him and Karo had a falling out. Gokor told Manny that he had to pick between him or Karo to be in his corner for the fight, and Manny pick Gokor

ummm, drugs are bad, ummkay?

BM21

"I was really wishing BLAF would give him a seat right next to Karo"

lol that would be good

LMAO @ WaltJ and rufus......a couple of anal retentive douchebag square bears. "Hall monitors" is SPOT ON.

"Rules, regulation, and proper procedure boysssth."
* In a lispy voice *

Heaven forbid Nate Diaz gets help from a weed enhanced Nick Diaz !! It's wouldn't be fair to Manny !

Ban Rogan ! Ban Bravo !! Weed is the evil gateway drug !! I'll drink to that !

It's absolutely pathetic how you drones think this sort of thing is OK just because it's written in a rule book. Some of you people are so damned easy to placate it's ridiculous.

"It says right here in tharules... drrrr"

lol @ Nate's corner getting an "unfair creative advantage"

Seriously... if everyone had the weak mentality of you rulebook quoting idiots we would still be living in the dark ages.

ji32.

Excellent post IMO

I sort of understand Nick not being allowed to corner due to disciplinary action for weed, as I schmoke my bowl, but why would Manny choose Gokor over family? I totally respected Manny on the show, there must be more to the story. I respect them all as fighters, especially since I don't fight, but way too much drama from sanctioning bodies, and Dana.

ack

pretty sure Nick Diaz knew the rules ahead of time, he just didn't care enough to back stay away from the weed. whether its a stupid rule or not doesn't matter.