Nick Diaz couldn't be in the UFC

duckrabbit - 
nobones - 
Jack Skellington - Granted, not the most popular opinion. He's got the skill to do very well in the UFC, but he's his own biggest enemy.

But how many weigh ins/medical tests has Diaz missed over the past couple of years? How many back stage brawls has he gotten into over the past few years? Not to mention the weed.

Like everbody else, I'd love to see him back in the UFC, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

His own worst enemy is right. I think he was actually cast for the 4th season of TUF when they used vets and is even in 1-2 shots in the first episode when the cast meets in the gym then he mysteriously disappears. He literally walked away from the show because he thought it was beneath him.

Not to mention the fight he had in the ER after the Riggs fight and all kinds of other things. Nate doesn't have as much of a chip on his shoulder but also isn't as talented.

But besides Diaz's perennial chip on his shoulder, he has weak takedown defense when going up against the top fighters in the UFC with a strong wrestling game. It became almost routine how to beat him. That's why Dana wanted to get him on TUF to help get him some exposure so he could start making good money for his fights despite losing contender fights by narrow decisions all the time.

Diaz is awesome BECAUSE of all these things. Should mma become a homogeneous group of puppets like the NFL?
Having a personality is great. Sells tickets & thats the bottom line. But being difficult to work with doesn't help your career though.

Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see him there. I don't think it will ever happen.

SuMBJJ - 
CRE - nobones what do you do professionally?

You come across as a 17 year old when you type.

Regardless, I agree with him.

I think you meant, "Irregardless".

REGARDLESS HOLMES!!!!

clattymine - 
SuMBJJ - 
CRE - nobones what do you do professionally?

You come across as a 17 year old when you type.

Regardless, I agree with him.

I think you meant, "Irregardless".

is that a word?

For all intensive purposes, irregardless is not a word.

duckrabbit - Should mma become a homogeneous group of puppets like the NFL?

yea, if they wanna get paid like the nfl