Nick Diaz “I think I'll beat the $h1t out of Usman,"

Window Oops GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

To the fight? When has he not shown up to the actual fight lol?

It’s not like either one will ever sniff a title shot again.

1 Like

Kinda like you and a vagina.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Zac Efron Animation GIF

It’s already been established that if Nick wins on Saturday, which he will, he will get a title shot

Your hate for the Diaz brothers is getting old

1 Like

Wait, so Nick gets a title shot at Adesanya if he beats a faded Robbie? Or he gets a shot at Usman for beating a declining fighter in a weight class above the declining fighter and Usman? None of that makes sense. And I’d bet if Nick wins but doesn’t have a great performance he isn’t getting a title shot at anything.

Source?

Leon edwards would be mad as fuck lmao

1 Like

Saw on another thread crowbar called and they said he was there. Any photo proof?

1 Like

Is he still smoking weed all the time? Long term
Marijuana use tends to make people passionless, a bit paranoid and negative

2 Likes

No photos at all. Not a single one I can find on social media.

And the dispensary disabled their instagram account

1 Like

You don’t need to make sense when you’re making dolllars

Yes, and if his performance turns out to be shitty he will be worth less dollars.

His performance will be shitty because he’s only there for the money….unless Robbie forces the issue it will be a snooze fest

1 Like

He loves his brother and hates to see him fight. I didn’t get any drama vibes from the interview

1 Like

Lmoooooaaaa[quote=“Floppy_Divac, post:63, topic:3689745, full:true”]

Window Oops GIF by MOODMAN
[/quote]

Not being a dick and I absolutely hate to see this but the reason you don’t understand is your screen name….I’m 38, I work with a few 25-26 years old…quite a few months before the Nick/Robbie fight was announced we were talking about mma and ufc…my comment was most people aren’t mma fans…they are UFC fans…conversation turned to my favorite fighters and lo and behold: none of them had ever heard of Nick, they were very aware of Nate but I had to explain who Nick was.

In that instance, and this one too, you guys don’t have the luxury of feeling the aura and excitement and even nervousness before a Nick Diaz or Fedor fight that a lot of us experienced…you guys will never understand just how I can’t relate to Roger Maris hitting 61 or Mark Spitz winning all those gold medals…I appreciate it but I don’t understand the admiration of my father or grandfather for those people and or moments.

1 Like