Nick Diaz “I think I'll beat the $h1t out of Usman,"

He did, but then again he’s always been nonsensical like that. I guess we’ll see what happens Saturday.

He doesn’t deserve a title fight and yes…Usman would destroy him. Not a good matchup at all.

It’s crazy to me cause watching the 266 countdown he seemed so much better off. He spoke clearly. Seemed very comfortable and very confident. I was Hell yeah dude is back and he’s gonna look good as ever

Then the report of him needing the fight at MW now. And now this interview. He sounds horrible again

I’m pretty sick about it y’all

1 Like

That countdown is heavily edited and they probably let him smoke being far out from the fight.

The PPV buys depend on a good countdown to the masses.

Shit I was pumped, then this polar opposite Diaz shows up to fight week and I am not nearly as hyped

Borderline

Nick will be at my local weed shop this evening from 6-7.

Please remind him that he cannot be high on fight day. I’d hate it if he got another W overturned to NC

I wish dude would make up his mind lol

2 Likes

I would put the odds of him showing up at

No show: -8500

Shows up: +4200

2 Likes

Fuck it I’ll put down $10 on him showing up. You gonna Venmo or CashApp me my winnings?

1 Like

No way. I don’t bet on anything Diaz does. Too unpredictable and unreliable. Plus I don’t have those apps and have no interest in them.

1 Like

Some random stranger was just asking me the other day if I had Cashapp and I said no. She said download it. I said no. Then she said I was going to give you some money. Wtf. I’ll have to look into it.

Lol I’m a millennial. So cash app and Venmo are crucial. People my age use them very often. They’re very convenient

Reasonable odds! It’s a five minute drive for me and I’m tempted to check it out.

Say what? NSAC don’t punish for weed anymore.

Vegito I’ll take your bet. Straight bet 10 bucks. I’ll take no. I have Venmo and pay pal

1 Like

$10 straight up? Deal lol

1 Like

I believe you still cannot be high on fight day though. I think they test for it

Cool! Can I make a rule he actually has to show up between posted hours of 6-7? I’m off to a class but will be back on to see what happens!

Nevermind since it’s nick will just go with show up at all!

:joy::joy::joy: let me get a half hour late period. But in return you’d only owe me $5 then if he shows up between 7:01-7:30 lol