Nick Diaz Promises ‘Whole New Me’ in 2023 Comeback

Against Donald Cerrone possibly

2 Likes

Vicente Luque is the #9 ranked WW in the world. Nick Diaz would out-box him for days

NICK DIAZ VS. MATT BROWN IS F-O-T-N GUARANTEED

2 Likes

And KO of the night goes to Nick

1 Like

I would love nothing more than for this to be true. I still believe with proper dedication and training he a top 10 figher in his division with good competitive fights left in him. For how out of shape and unprepared he was for the Lawler fight, he did pretty damn good and was doing better than he though he was. He started out very slow but turned it on and was piecing Lawler up with combos as the fight progressed. I don’t see him go out on that performance against Lawler.

Let’s face it.

Nick gets beat by grapplers in Bellator & the PFL.

He got served up a softball stand-up striker in Lawler & still failed.

He can’t even put together a training camp & probably still owes Richard Perez for the GSP fight.

2 Likes

I love how you haters keep piling on and acting like Nick got knocked out by some scrub in a non competitive fight

He won the first round. And set a record. Coming off a 6 year hiatus. AND with a neck injury and knee injury

But sure yeah he’ll lose in the fucking PFL :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Ray Cooper the 3rd would fuck him up

1 Like

I want to believe…

Gold.

Can’t see Nick winning any fight

You’re telling me there’s not a single fighter on the roster Nick can beat :joy:

Nick is done, and he isnt getting younger, he may get healthier but nothing close to fighting shape

1 Like

I’ve got a 60 day screen name bet against Nick no matter who he fights next.

Doesn’t matter to me who it is.

You have Nick & I have his opponent.

60 days.

2 Likes

Shocked John Diggle GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Nick smoking that zaza🔥

hes got 6 screen names hahahahaha

1 Like

LMMFAO @ Nick selling his own wolf tickets.

4 Likes

Vegito you are a fuckin goofball, luque and wonderboy would destroy nick badly, and i love nick. You got a better chance of gettin laid by yellin “stockton motherfucker” in a broads face at the bar.

4 Likes

Maybe he want’s to be a fuckin slapper?