“Nick Diaz Quit” - Adam Hunter on MMA Roasted

I’m disappointed with Adam taking a casual viewpoint on this matter.

Don Frye came back with some wisdom: Have you ever had your nose broken?

Timestamp 24:41

2 Likes

The fact is nick had the balls to go do something that most of the people talking shit wouldn’t even dare to do . Looking back at the life he has been living the past few years , I was actually impressed with his performance . Of course it wasn’t the old nick we once remembered , but man it was great to see him out there again .

27 Likes

Good post.

3 Likes

It’s the same thing that came up in this thread:

It’s very common for fighters to quit/dive/tap/not defend/etc, use whatever word you want.

1 Like

What a fucking faggot. Deserves a slap.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Always disliked Hunter.

3 Likes

The Diaz brothers are fighters that we won’t realize we needed them until they are gone . They never changed up and acted like something they are not (ex:Colby) . Appreciate them while they are here.

10 Likes

He’s not wrong. Nick did quit. But that doesn’t necessarily mean Nick deserves criticism for it.

6 Likes

He didnt bash him, he just said he quit. He did quit. He put up a good fight but quit when he got his nose smashed, and I dont see anyone blaming him.

4 Likes

Is this the guy who’s whole career is dependent on sucking off the higher ups at the UFC.

1 Like

3 Likes

Anyone but Diaz would be harshly criticized by all.

All of you get your mouths off of Diaz’ balls and realize he is human, he did quit, and he is a man he’s not a machine.

5 Likes

The ref stopped the fight, not Nick. That said, part way through the 2nd round it looked like he didn’t want to be in there anymore.

1 Like

The ref stops the fight when a guy taps too…nick may not have tapped with his hand, but he either verbally tapped or chose to end the fight by not getting off the mat to fight when Robbie wanted it back on the feet

2 Likes

Nick “No Mas” Diaz

3 Likes

Everyone has an opinion and that’s his. You sensitive ladies are to much

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying except that I think there are a lot of people that would go out and get their ass beat for a 6 figure pay check.

4 Likes

When my 10 year old accidentally taps my nose I wanna cry. I can imagine getting it smashed then continuing to get punch on it. Fuck all that

1 Like

Kind of pathetic imo.

6 Likes