Nick Diaz tweets: #dunfighting

Rudi -
FEDORallDAY -
kinson -
Technical Primates -

#duncaring

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
Lol well I voted you both down for being butthurt little Silva fanboy bitches Phone Post 3.0
Voted them up and voted you down. Phone Post 3.0
Voted for Nader Phone Post 3.0

Nick basically mailed it in a while ago. He got the GSP fight and didn't have his greatest performance and seemed like he was in it for pay cheque, he took a ton of time off after as he apparently made a million with PPV buys which also tells me he doesn't care to fight. He gets the Silva fight and did absolutely nothing to try and win the fight, mind you neither did Silva, they both seemed happy to ride it out to a decision and collect another cheque. It's to bad as Nick is a funny and refreshing character. I used to hate Nick but actually grew quite fond of him, he is very smart on how he markets himself whether intentially or not. Gonna miss him either way.

Aaron Becker -
bruised - Bummer that such an entertaining fighter may retire over MJ. Phone Post 3.0

yea, it's too bad he let something as small as weed ruin his career
At least he had a career Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown - I used to like the guy but it's hard to like a guy who's so overhyped and never wins and is over paid. Good riddance Nick Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown.............comes up with a shit post for number 4000. 

RenanViaEarlyStoppage -
Rudi -
FEDORallDAY -
kinson -
Technical Primates -

#duncaring

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
Lol well I voted you both down for being butthurt little Silva fanboy bitches Phone Post 3.0
Voted them up and voted you down. Phone Post 3.0
Voted for Nader Phone Post 3.0
I changed my vote to nader. Phone Post 3.0

I love how half the guys in the photo are wearing jeans which means they probably weren't even training. They just showed up and took their shirts off for the photo op. That's pretty street.

Also I'm pretty sure the UFC doesn't let you fight in other orgs even if you're "retired". They always have the option to prolong your contract. Basically they own your ass until they decide to let you go. That's what a lot of the lawsuits are about.

As usual Phone Post 3.0

One thing is for sure, Diaz knows how to sell a fight..

Sub

How much did he make in the Condit fight, then how much was he fined that time for pissin' hot? This fight showed 500k but will have a fine. After taxes (if he paid 'em) I doubt he's "set for life".

Meh.

drewb75 - How much did he make in the Condit fight, then how much was he fined that time for pissin' hot? This fight showed 500k but will have a fine. After taxes (if he paid 'em) I doubt he's "set for life".
Nick got PPV points for this and the GSP fight. He is set. Phone Post 3.0

NicolasRGC - I love how half the guys in the photo are wearing jeans which means they probably weren't even training. They just showed up and took their shirts off for the photo op. That's pretty street.

Also I'm pretty sure the UFC doesn't let you fight in other orgs even if you're "retired". They always have the option to prolong your contract. Basically they own your ass until they decide to let you go. That's what a lot of the lawsuits are about.

You don't change after you're done working out?

FEDORallDAY - 
Aaron Becker -
bruised - Bummer that such an entertaining fighter may retire over MJ. Phone Post 3.0

ohhhh burrrnn, you got me there. Good god you got me. Are you still crying Nick said he might be dun fighting? Yea, it does suck that he might be dun fighting because he can't pass a piss test. That shows a real problem with him about self control

This guy hasn't won a single round in like 4 years lol. 

MisterHawkeMMA -

This guy hasn't won a single round in like 4 years lol. 

At least he didn't feel the need to cheat and fought the best guys in the world. Phone Post 3.0

Good riddance to WOLF TICKETS sold by this guy and unearned big money fights he does anything in, only to listen to his loser low life welfare collecting supporters whine how about how it was the fault of his opponent that he isnt good enough to impose his limited skill set.

Aaron Becker -
FEDORallDAY - 
Aaron Becker -

ohhhh burrrnn, you got me there. Good god you got me. Are you still crying Nick said he might be dun fighting? Yea, it does suck that he might be dun fighting because he can't pass a piss test. That shows a real problem with him about self control
Meh, takes more self control to win world titles and run triathlons than it does to pass a piss test for weed. I just thought it was hilarious you of all people would say a guy like Diaz "ruined his career" don't be mad about it lol at least he was able to put himself in a position where he has a career to ruin. While getting rich as fuck and becoming a cult hero.

Not sure why you hate him so much you'd even feel the need to say that. For example, He'd shit down your neck so what does that say about you Phone Post 3.0

trobinson21 -
Aaron Becker -
FEDORallDAY - 
Aaron Becker -

I know it's difficult for some to see things in full color and use short sighted logic because you are unable to substantiate Nicks smoking weed.

However, I would think as a person with a green name you would be able to wrap your head around the self control it takes to do triathlons and not play the "I'm more headstrong than Nick Diaz because of weed" game. Phone Post 3.0
He's a clear nobody. I'm more a fighter than he is but he has the balls to have a green name haha Phone Post 3.0

Fornwork - Good riddance to WOLF TICKETS sold by this guy and unearned big money fights he does anything in, only to listen to his loser low life welfare collecting supporters whine how about how it was the fault of his opponent that he isnt good enough to impose his limited skill set.
Trolls gonna troll.

My vote has been cast. Phone Post 3.0