Nick Diaz tweets: #dunfighting

Yay we get to watch a bunch of boring ass lame fighters now! Sweet!

FEDORallDAY - Woah you guys really care this much about something as irrelevant as vote ups in a forum and I'm the 6 year old?????????????? Hahaha Can I cash in them vote ups?????? Then idgaf

Psst..they do absolutely nothing Phone Post 3.0

Just asked some questions, calm down little boy.

Psst...if they do nothing then why do you use them and make sure to let people know you use them?

It's a fucking shame, really. I don't blame him one bit though.

epwar - 

Right...until Dana offers him another undeserved main event after his suspension is up.

If people felt it was undeserved, the PPV #'s would've shown otherwise.

Qannebiss -
FEDORallDAY -
kinson -
Technical Primates -

#duncaring

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
Lol well I voted you both down for being butthurt little Silva fanboy bitches Phone Post 3.0
I don't always vote people down,

but when I do, they're assholes who abuse the vote-down system in the first place. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

It's code folks, dun stands for Diaz Under Negotiations

He sounded done in the presser. He essentially said, why would he get surgery on his arm if he wasn't going to be hitting anyone? No doubt he knew he would piss hot again too.

The dudes been done with fighting for a long time. Hopefully he's made enough bank that he can just enjoy himself doing triathlons.

Technical Primates -

#duncaring

Yup Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - It's a shame. The MMA landscape is much better when Nick Diaz is in it. Phone Post 3.0

This. Voted up.

Cindy

T Bag - the annual diaz retirement party

Rofl

bruised - Bummer that such an entertaining fighter may retire over MJ. Phone Post 3.0

yea, it's too bad he let something as small as weed ruin his career

EckY - 

Why would Diaz even care? The guy made over a million this past weekend, would take your average WW 10 fights or more to hit that, hes laughing his head off right now.  He doesnt even need to pay the fine NSAC will throw at him if he doesnt give a shit about being licensed again.

Doesn't NSAC hold the purse until after all the test results come in?

norcal3737 - 
epwar - 

Right...until Dana offers him another undeserved main event after his suspension is up.

If people felt it was undeserved, the PPV #'s would've shown otherwise.

Diaz PPVs have only done well when he faced GSP and Anderson.  Hmmmm, maybe its not him people are tuning in to see?

Media Monster - 

Can't blame him.

He'll likely get punished/suspended by the AC for smoking weed. 

While AS gets rewarded with coaching TUF, and will likely face no punishment because the two PEDs he got popped for were out of competition.

Utter Bullshit.

The out of competition clause only applies to recreational drugs, if it is confirmed that he did PEDs he will be suspended for 6 months to a year.

7-7 in UFC.
0-3 in last 3 fights.

Probably a good idea.

Try entering a sport where talking during the competition is more important than the actual competition itself. Like poker or something...

FEDORallDAY - 
kinson -
Technical Primates -

#duncaring

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
Lol well I voted you both down for being butthurt little Silva fanboy bitches Phone Post 3.0

Why do you automatically assume I'm a Silva fanboy? I can assure you I'm not. Anderson Silva has absolutely no effect on my opinion towards Nick Diaz. C'mon man, what are you 15?

Aaron Becker - 
bruised - Bummer that such an entertaining fighter may retire over MJ. Phone Post 3.0

yea, it's too bad he let something as small as weed ruin his career

In his case, weed was probably a PED. Not for fight time, but for all the social anxiety. Still, can't he control himself just a bit? It's a stupid dumb rule, but it's there. 3rd time is not like he didn't know about it!!

I don't think he gives a shit about the weed suspension, hes been talking about retirement for years. Now he has the cash to run his gym and pursue his true love triathlons.
Good for him sucks pretty bad for mms though he was one of a kind.
Mma just got a whole lot more boring. Phone Post 3.0

dunwinning

Lost his last 3. And never stops making excuses about his losses. Its either he had a bad camp, his injured, disagreement with his boxing coach, needed more sparring, manager etc.

If his brain was the size of his balls though, and had a good organised team/management, he could of easily been the biggest draw the UFC has had.

notsobigmike -
doerksenfan - Any reason Nick can't make a killing at One FC? Wonder if his contract prevents it. Sure, it's not UFC-level, but he would get good money fighting under a favorable ruleset. Phone Post 3.0

This is what I don't get.

For years, Nick bitched about not getting UFC-level money and attention. Once he got it, it just seemed like the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Why not go to another org where he's a big fish in a small pond, doesn't have to sweat drug tests, fights under a rule system he supposedly likes better anyway, and could still make half-way decent money?

I mean, it may not be UFC-level, but it's probably more than he could make competing in triathlons. He could probably get some favorable matchups and ride out the last years of his career still having fun competing and make some decent coin for it.

Then ride off into the sunset as a coach or gym owner or something - he's set for life.
He used to complain about not getting paid, which is different than complaining about not getting UFC-level money. I think Nick gets hung up on what high level boxers get paid compared to MMA fighters, which isn't something that's likely to change any time soon, relative Nick's career in the sport. Phone Post 3.0