Nick Diaz v.s Thomas Denny?

Diaz wins this rather easily imo.

I think Thomas has better technical stand-up...he just needs to let loose, and not be so tentative. I think ND is well rounded, and great on the ground but the stand-up has a ways to go IMO

ttt

Diaz and willing to bet money

Tickets on sale Dec 13, ticketmaster.com

GFCFIGHTER.COM

??????

up

I don't like this match. When I saw that Nick is facing Tom and Jake is facing Charuto, I was blown away. I think the matchmaker should switch Nick and Jake's opponents. Diaz vs. Verrisimo and Shields vs. Denny would be much more interesting.

www.myspace.com/viniciuspezao

Denny is ring savvy and just knocked out Frylund. I am sure he know how big of a shot this is to fight Diaz on this card.

I like Diaz in this matchup, and Diaz stopping Denny with strikes. How quickly it happens depends on "which" Denny shows up. No disrespect to Thomas Denny, either...fantastic fighter with quite a long history. I just don't think he is on Nick Diaz's level. However, a strong Denny performance could make this a competitive fight, but still a loss for Denny, IMO.

ttt

ttt

Wow, I just went to the website gfcfighter.com and checked out the video of the commercial! It is off the chain! Check it out.

ttt

I'm going to have to go with Diaz, TKO, rnd 2.

Lets see.

ttt

ttt