Nick Diaz vs. Gleison Tibau?

I have tried to find this fight on the internet for a while now, but have failed. Does anybody have a link to their fight at UFC 65? It's the one Nick Diaz fight I still haven't seen.

I was wondering about this earlier as well.... actually a very intriguing matchup, both back then and in 2012..

I also wondered if it was Tibau's first and only fight at 170 or if his loss to Diaz was what prompted him to move down.

I missed this and the Sean sherk fight, I'd like to see both of them. Phone Post

It was an awesome fight to watch. One of those fights where Diaz just outclassed a very very good fighter.

Jsteven - 

I missed this and the Sean sherk fight, I'd like to see both of them. Phone Post

I have a link to the Sherk fight. I'll send it to you.

I'd like to see this fight too

Anyone mind pm'ing a link to both the Sherk and Gleison fights? I'd really appreciate it!

willienugget - Ahh the Sherk fight. Wasn't that the last good wrestler Diaz faced? He went like 1 for 20 on takedown attempts. Nick's TDD sucks!

Yeah, he definitely got wrestlefacked in that fight. And yes, it was the last wrestling based fighter he fought.

othree - 

Anyone mind pm'ing a link to both the Sherk and Gleison fights? I'd really appreciate it!

I'll message you the Sherk fight but still don't have the Tibau fight yet.

www.ufc.tv or not??

ATSteveDuncan - 

www.ufc.tv or not??

I'll check, but it wasn't on there last time I checked.

haha, found a link, will message those that asked for it and if anybody else wants it let me know.

NastyNate420 - haha, found a link, will message those that asked for it and if anybody else wants it let me know.

Send them my way NastyNate, Apprecaite it Homey....

Sending link now, it's definitely not the best quality but it's better than reading the play by play.

NastyNate420 -
willienugget - Ahh the Sherk fight. Wasn't that the last good wrestler Diaz faced? He went like 1 for 20 on takedown attempts. Nick's TDD sucks!

Yeah, he definitely got wrestlefacked in that fight. And yes, it was the last wrestling based fighter he fought.

He actually got out struck in that fight. His boxing was not really developed yet Phone Post

Thanks NastyNate420

Ignore my PM, didn't realize you had created this thread sir!

Also, re-watching the Sherk/Diaz fight, Diaz really didn't get wrestlefucked as badly as I remembered. He defended nearly every takedown Sherk went for, but Sherk's t-rex boxing where he continuously throws little jabs that hit air makes him look like he's being super active in the standup. The decision could've went either way.

Also LOL, it's hard to believe Serious Pimp was at one time a sponsor of UFC fighters. And people wonder why the MMA community is still fighting to be considered a professional sporting league akin to baseball, soccer, etc.

Well damn. This has sent me on a classic fight rewatching marathon. Currently watching Murilo Rua vs. Kevin Randleman from Pride 24 I think it was. And god damn was Kevin a beast back then. He has veins popping out of every inch of his legs for fucks sake. SHREDDED...thick, solid, and....super tight.

Dazednconfused - 
NastyNate420 -

He actually got out struck in that fight. His boxing was not really developed yet Phone Post

LOL. No he did not got outstruck at all. Learn the difference between throwing punches vs landing punches.

In all fairness a lot of MMA fans and judges have difficulty with this.