Nick Diaz vs Jeremy Jackson - KOTM Finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQymz5lPpMM

Joe Stevenson vs Jeremy Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7wp0u97Zm8

Can a bluey post these vids for a peasant who cant afford to? tuffins for the poor

Jeremy Jackson vs Big Johnson, his cellmate

Wow never caught this fight before.. had no idea Jeremy tuned him that badly

Joe Stevenson vs Jeremy Jackson

After that Nick beat rematched with him 2 times and beat him those 2 times by a tko and sub.. Why not post them homie? Phone Post

HexRei - Jeremy Jackson vs Big Johnson, his cellmate

LOL. Maybe Joe Son????

Jeremy was a good sport helping Nick up after the finish

Their rubbermatch/3rd fight was both of their UFC debuts

DAVID H - 
HexRei - Jeremy Jackson vs Big Johnson, his cellmate

LOL. Maybe Joe Son????

Joe Son is in the same reception center as Jeremy but Joe Son is in segregation for a crime committed while incarcerated.

Joe Son did request to be Jeremy's cell mate but Jeremy said he did not want to. Jeremy just wants to do his time and straighten himself out and wanted no drama.

Diaz had just turned 19 years old when that fight happened. I wonder if he has gotten any better since then.

Of course every fighter improves with time if they put effort into their game.

The Jackson fight though was signifigant as it is the only loss that Diaz ever had that was a TKO stoppage. His other losses are a cut stoppage and then losses by decision.

Diaz is a difficult opponent because he comes to fight to win. Not to fight to a decision win. I really think that Diaz will take this fight but Condit is no push over and this will be an epic war.

I wonder how old Jeremy is doing? I wonder if his mom still posts on here?

Brian Davis - I wonder how old Jeremy is doing? I wonder if his mom still posts on here?

As far as I know his Mom no longer posts here. After the whole issue it was difficult for her to continue to post as the onslaught of negativity towards her was tremendous.

That was a real shame because she was supportive to many members and a real asset to this website.

Jeremy is currently in State Prison Reception awaiting his assignment where he will do his time. He spends a good portion of his day doing bible study and trying to figure out what kind of job skills he will start learning when he gets to a prison that allows him to work and learn a trade.

I don't know much about the Jackson deal but I always felt bad for him, mainly because his mom posted here and she was so sure of his innosense. Anyways. It's sad all the way around. I wish she'd give us updates about him.

later Phone Post

Momita is awesome. Hope she is doing well. Phone Post

Humboldt -  Momita is awesome. Hope she is doing well. Phone Post

The Panda - After that Nick beat rematched with him 2 times and beat him those 2 times by a tko and sub.. Why not post them homie?

Neither of those fights show how incredibly tough Diaz is. The fact that he just stands up a few seconds later looking a bit wobbly is amazing.