Nick or Nate Could Be Wonderful

Fight matrix puts him at #18 all time at welterweight

Nah. Both Diaz bros hunt him down and bully him around the cage and out strike him. Win by decision. I like wonderboy but karate is just not it lol

18 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: thereā€™s not 14 WWā€™s better than Nick all time. No way no how

If USADA wasnā€™t on BS Nick woulda been champ after GSP retired. So fucking gay. Fuck them and fuck Ronda rousey for showing Nick booze

Finished Paul daley in one round. Nobody in the UFC did that

How did they overvalue them?

Heā€™s a hater donā€™t bother trying to have a rational discussion with him. Nickā€™s run through Strikeforce is a thing of legend

Watch the video bro. Maybe youā€™ll learn a thing or two honestly lol

Strikeforce was full of killers and donā€™t underrate the Paul Daley finish. UFC fighters couldnā€™t finish him :man_shrugging:t3:

I have a ufc brand punching bag in my basement :joy:

1 Like

The wins were overvalued because they put him high on the list? That only works if you just assume heā€™s not high on the list. Backwards logic.

1 Like

He out struck a legend in Frank

He out struck a pro boxer in KJ Noons

He submitted a black belt in Santos

TKOā€™d a killer in Daley

Itā€™s not people. FIghtmatrix uses an Elo-based rating system. You claimed that heā€™s not high on the list because those specific wins were over-valued, and when I asked why those wins were over-valued, your only answer is that they put him high on the list.

Thatā€™s called a circular argument

In your personal rating system? Does it predict fights better than Elo or Glicko? Iā€™ve used both and they work surprisingly well, but not better than the betting odds.

You mean because he didnā€™t come close to beating GSP? Thatā€™s a harsh standard.

Hughes out bjjā€™d royce, do you Chalk that up as the same category youā€™re putting Nick in for beating a broken down Frank Shamrock?

1 Like

A big payday for a win?

1 Like

So he did get close to a belt, but it was just business. Pretty common, which is why itā€™s not the best method for evaluating a fighterā€™s career.

Without revealing the details of the system, who wins: Miyamoto Musashi or Leonidas?

Youā€™re counting the loss to GSP in this streakā€“which was for the beltā€“to say that he was never close to a belt?

1 Like