Nick or Nate Could Be Wonderful

U consider fighting an at best mediocre fighter for money self respecting?

#18. I think fightmatrix is the best public rating system, so I use its ratings. I have disagreed with some of their changes to the algorithm in the past, and Iā€™m sure better systems are possible, but itā€™s the only one of its kind for now.

Thoughts on the Gomi win?

Just Saying Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

My SyStEm Is BeTtEr

1 Like

Fixed, you fake news turd

Gomi was #1 at the time.

Iā€™m pretty sure Gomi was a wrestler. Just googled it:

ā€œGomi then went on to learn freestyle wrestling and catch wrestling at Kiguchi Dojo and competed in many wrestling tournaments throughout Japan, the pinnacle of his grappling career being his four All-Japan Combat Wrestling championships, in which he defeated a number of the nationā€™s top grapplers, future opponent Mitsuhiro Ishida amongst them.ā€

:goat:

What do you mean? Japan is one of the best wrestling countries in the world.

Nah I donā€™t use a laptop Iā€™m a millennial. Phone or tablet nothing else

I also forgot to mention Tibau, who had a wrestling base and out-wrestled Khabib.

If weā€™re moving the goalposts to grapplers instead of wrestlers, then I could add BJ Penn, the world BJJ champ.

Youā€™re moving the goalposts. My response was to your claim that he lost to every wrestler he fought. Now itā€™s ā€œhe lost to these grapplersā€. I agree, he lost to those grapplers. Whatā€™s your point?

Thatā€™s not what happened. You said Nick was average, so I asked you about the time he beat the #1 ranked Gomi. Had nothing to do with him being a wrestler.

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve answered all of your questions.

I like Thompson. I donā€™t particularly like him as a fighter thoughā€¦ Nate would simply out tough him, Nick is an unknown. I hope the guy can get a win before itā€™s too late.