Nick Ring is back!

And he's fighting Riki Fukuda!

And it's going to be televised!

He's undefeated and never lost on TUF either. In fact he beat the eventual winner Court McGee, but had to pull out due to injury.

The betting lines are very even.

Can't wait to see this fight!

you are really excited about this aren't you?

Ring takes it... Phone Post

Sharkman170 - you are really excited about this aren't you?
You bet I am! This guy should be the real TUF11 winner, Court McGee lost to him on the show. He was also the top middleweight prospect as selected by Pride when they came to the US for auditions.

I hope some of those gifs from tuf show up here. Phone Post

Lol, awesome Phone Post

japetto - 
Dr Violence - 
You bet I am! This guy should be the real TUF11 winner, Court McGee lost to him on the show. He was also the top middleweight prospect as selected by Pride when they came to the US for auditions.

No.  Court McGee should be the "real" winner, since Ring had to drop out do to the simple fact that his body wasn't up to TUF Championship Caliber level.  Part of being a champion is dealing with injuries, and in the TUF series, it is even more so an issue. 

Nick is a beast, glad to see him fighting again.

japetto - 
Dr Violence - 
japetto - 
Dr Violence - 

No.  Court McGee should be the "real" winner, since Ring had to drop out do to the simple fact that his body wasn't up to TUF Championship Caliber level.  Part of being a champion is dealing with injuries, and in the TUF series, it is even more so an issue. 

I'm a huge Nick Ring fan. One of the best Canadain fighters nobody knew of before TUF. He was one of the most talented guys on the show. His antics in the house were some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. LOL

Can't wait to see him in action again!

Nick has a lot of talent. I hope his knee holds up.

WAR RING!

Nick was actually on our last week's show along with Carlo Prater...I honestly didn't know he had many fans but I dig his joking and laid back persona...so if anyone is down check it out

http://knoqout.com/?p=937