Nick vs Conor - Bisping on to something here?

I love this idea…

Do it Dana

Masivadal makes more sense than mcgregor

Nick Diaz Sport GIF by UFC

Nick Diaz Sport GIF by UFC

Nick wins it if healthy this time around

Who?

I don’t think Nick is signing up here:

2 Likes

Jorge Masvidal sucks

3 Likes

Would be competitive imo

Nick will be punching bag as long as he sells some ppv

About the best thing nick could ever imagine. He has a very good chance vs Connor and a red panty night to entice it…

1 Like

It’s intriguing for sure. If Conor doesn’t starch him early he is in for a prolonged beatdown from Mr. Cardio King.

Nate will want back in after Conor KO’s Nick.

Hasn’t Nick himself stated that’s Nate’s fight/business and doesn’t want to step in for that reason? Pretty sure he has…Only way this happens is if Cesar and company sign him up and forces him into the fight, same as they seemingly did with Lawler

1 Like

Yea but Nate will be out of his contract like he wanted so Nate won’t be around. Makes sense for the other diaz to cash in

1 Like

I understand that line of thinking, it makes sense, I just think Nick’s loyalty to Nate will still dictate that decision (if it’s truly his choice to make). Who knows just when Conor fights yet, I suspect there’s some time yet and that trilogy fight will be the biggest sell for the UFC. Nate can chase a boxing match with Jake Paul, but will come back for that 3rd fight. It’s too much money for all involved to pass up, and the fight sells itself.

As someone else mentioned, set up Nick and Jorge…UFC will promote that with ease, and won’t be surprised to see the BMF title trotted out for it. Nick out to prove that last fight was an anomaly, he’s the true BMF and avenge Nate.