Nick was up 2 rounds to 0 at the time of the stoppage

he knows what to do… it’s just that ability to exec it r

Lawler is one mean machine.

2 Likes

I don’t think the Diaz legend has ended, I think Nick either had a leg injury and couldn’t train how he wanted, or I think Nick was having mental troubles after deciding to come back.

Lawler is not a better fighter than Diaz at this point skill wise, Nick looks like he got up off the couch and won rounds against Diaz.

If it was an injury and Diaz fought anyways, Diaz has a future in the sport still, and Lawler really doesn’t, Robbie’s at the end of his road, and if it were mental issues that stopped Diaz from coming into this fight as a serious competitor, then Diaz is done too.

But I’m leaning towards thinking it’s an injury, because Diaz has never publicly had this pot belly and appeared out of shape before. Giving him the benefit of the doubt.

After Rd 1 I was like Nick’s got him!

1 Like

If only it would’ve been a 10 round fight. You know then Diaz boys have stamina for days and begged quit…

He def would’ve won. Except for quitting mid round in the third because he couldn’t get up. But yet, 10 rounds he wins that fight.

3 Likes

Nick just got stopped by a guy who had lost 5 out of his last 6 fights, and wasn’t ranked in the top 15…and you don’t think the legend has ended? Who TF does Nick beat in the top 15 at this point? Magny, the guy who just beat Robbie? Come on, Nick isn’t the same guy anymore.

1 Like

He tapped to exhaustion bro

You really think he trained at all for this fight. Smoking Joe was the only person in his corner. Rich imma about nothing but bags Perez wouldn’t even show and walk with him. They probably begged him not to fight. You see Nate was all over the cage checking his brother out…right after the fight. He didn’t even walk with him. Come on.

Trolling has hit an all time low on this site.

Diaz jockriders are low IQ.

3 Likes