5 Likes

Tell your papa Dana to fix his site

1 Like

Donald Faison Nbc GIF by HULU

1 Like

3 Likes

@HARLEM help!!!

Fuck you Dana and Todd Morgan

Harlem only helps people he likes. Denies truth. Thatā€™s why he didnā€™t say shit when I brought up the thread about Doug defending me, but only wanted to protect that other faggot. Um, yeah Harlem, I am going to get defensive when pussy ass motherfuckers are threatening to dox me.

Tupac Shakur Rip GIF

2 Likes

Beautiful champ!

1 Like

I help people regardless of whether I like them.

I just donā€™t tolerate bullshit.

2 Likes

Martin Lawrence Dancing GIF by HBO Max

1 Like

Please. Youā€™re cool with doxxing and not me telling them Iā€™ll rebuttal? Bitchass move to favorites, imo. If you deleted my posts I would just move on. But you deny the truth from a 12 year old post that proved that I was right.

1 Like

Here for ya, @Barry_BondsMVPā€¦

4 Likes

Itā€™s Nohn Morgan

Have a little respect

2 Likes

My bad sir.

Nohn Morgan

Thank you muncher

1 Like

Yea. I tried helping you and you lost your mind. Didnā€™t listen. Why would I endure that for someone I barely know who doesnā€™t give a shit what I say?

My kindness and willingness to help has limits. Especially, when itā€™s on my dime and time. So yea, you can defend yourself somewhere else. We are tired of the bullshit.

Back to the thread at hand.

2 Likes

How did you try ā€œhelping me?ā€

ā€œWeā€ are tired of the bullshit?

Fuck off. All you did was let people bring personal shit into something that was not relative. But itā€™s cool.

Try not to be so defensive Harlem. Itā€™s not a good look. A simple DM before shit hit the fan would have saved a lot of drama.

Ttt

2 Likes