Nieky Holzken KO'd!

1 Like

Love that they use the MMA gloves in ONE.

1 Like

That was pretty wild. Niecky Holzken is a bad mother fucker. It looks like he got patterned and then countered.

1 Like

I guess he’s 38 now, so it was inevitable.

1 Like

Not untrue.

Got smashed, and to add insult to injury Klimlee shrieked like a girl after crushing him. Wouldnt say that to either of their faces though, lol.

Didn’t know about Nieky Holzken until Cosmo Alexander brutally beat Sage. And then fought Nieky. I expected Cosmo to destroy this average looking guy too, but Nieky dismantled him like a master. I was extremely impressed. This guy is really good and beating him is a major achievement.

1 Like

He’s up there as one of the best ever at that weight. I mean, just a fucking wizard.

2 Likes

Man ONE loves when random Asians beat international stars like this haha.

Here’s something interesting about Niecky.

Cosmo broke Sage Northcutt’s face. It’s obvious to anyone that watched that Sage wasn’t cut out to be in there with him but Cosmo ruined his career anyhow.

When Niecky fought Cosmo, he knocked him the fuck out.

When Niecky fought John Wayne Parr, however, he did just enough to win. JWP wasn’t unconscious or the like. Instead, Niecky showed him respect by not killing him.

I don’t know if I’m getting soft in my old age or what but, IMO, that means something.

3 Likes