Nigerian Princes Spamming Here?

Did anyone else get this personal message?

"I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($ 2million dollars
) of one of our bank clients who died in Plane crash over ten years ago and none of his family member or relation has come for the claim, and now the bank is planning on how to confiscate the fund since no one has come for the claim and I did not want bank to confiscate this fund hence am in position to make use of this opportunity, Please without wasting time I need your honest and humanity to execute this transaction under your kind
control for the mutual benefit of our both families.

For the matter of urgency, I agreed that you will have 50% of the
amount mentioned above as my partner and 50% for me, please if you are sure that you are capable to handle this transaction and you are ready to assist me to execute this business with trust and honest, then the further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, have a great day.contact me by email boyata_songo@yahoo.com

Replies immediately for more clarification, note that the claims are
100% save and risk free.

Thanks and
God bless."

I got the same message from someone called pirekoko.

Yeah, that's the dude. Wtf!

What are you doing! Go get the money man! It's a sure thing! Phone Post 3.0

SN is banned so I can take advantage of this great opportunity without any interference.

I gave him my routing number but that is it. He already had my ssn Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, Kirik. That was a first on here! What's wrong with people? Who would fall for that shet?!

I just spoke with the prince via Skype. Very friendly chap i must say. Amazingly, all he needed was my routing number and a "small but gracious" (his words) transfer fee forwarded to him to help complete the transaction. I went ahead and sent him the requested $10,000 this morning and was told to expect my cut of the unclaimed millions by Wednesday. Needless to say I won't be buying lottery tickets anymore and look forward to the new life that awaits me! Life is oh so good my friends and God bless Nigeria !!!! Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

SN is banned so I can take advantage of this great opportunity without any interference.

lol fuckin awesome.

Tom O'Bedlam -
Kirik - 

lol fuckin awesome.
Too late I'm afraid. The prince gave me his word i was the sole beneficiary now. He also sent me the address of his palace in Lagos and a signed picture of his royal crest as an assurance to his honesty. Sorry to disappoint you friends. Phone Post 3.0

I've got to start procrastinating at work earlier, so I'm not the last one to hear about such amazing opportunities next time.

haha

I think he gave you the wrong email send your info to WFA@wrongforumasshole.wfa Phone Post 3.0

Well.....what is your answer? Are you ready to invest?

Kostakio - Thanks, Kirik. That was a first on here! What's wrong with people? Who would fall for that shet?!

actually not the 1st. A few months back we had a few spammer hitting all the sub forums and members. I got them early so it didnt spread too far =)

RickStorm - 
Kostakio - Thanks, Kirik. That was a first on here! What's wrong with people? Who would fall for that shet?!

actually not the 1st. A few months back we had a few spammer hitting all the sub forums and members. I got them early so it didnt spread too far =)

Saint Rickstorms trying to hoard all the African gold for himself!

Tom O'Bedlam - 
RickStorm - 

Saint Rickstorms trying to hoard all the African gold for himself!

I want all the golds indeed!!

lol

Man, that cartoon just made my night. Seriously. Hysterical. Phone Post 3.0