Niko Price vs. James Vick

MasterofMartialArts -
CMX -
Paramount Donkey -

I never get tired of seeing Vick knocked out

This 

Both of y'all are probably under 25. 

Once you get older, become more mature, get married and have some kids, trust me. You will get tired of seeing people get KOd. 

These fighters are regular people and don't deserve to have lifelong brain trauma. 

If I got tired of seeing people KOd then I wouldn't be a fan of mma anymore. I wish no ill will on him, it's not even like going into into his fights I hope he KOd. Just brings a smile to my face when he does

TwoFatNuts -

If im being honest i thought the tide was turning in favor of Vick. Larger guy winning the transition and ending up on top with lots of time to spare. Looked like he was landing some really good shots before backing off and leaving all that space. 

That said, what a kick. The sound alone was nauseating. Hope vick recovers 100%

Agreed. It was a fun fight to watch. It's refreshing to see two guys actually go for it and not play a safe point fighting game. I want to see them both back. 

Paramount Donkey -
MasterofMartialArts -
CMX -
Paramount Donkey -

This 

Once you get older, become more mature, get married and have some kids, trust me. You will get tired of seeing people get KOd. 

These fighters are regular people and don't deserve to have lifelong brain trauma. 

If I got tired of seeing people KOd then I wouldn't be a fan of mma anymore. I wish no ill will on him, it's not even like going into into his fights I hope he KOd. Just brings a smile to my face when he does

Yeah, I have to agree.  If we as fans didn't like seeing a KO than we probably would just watch BJJ or wrestling strictly and MMA would die a fairly fast death.  These guys are combat athletes who knew what they were signing up for and get rewarded handsomely if successful.  99% of fans are hoping for a KO or some sort of exciting finish and KO's are generally the most exciting part of any fight.  I don't think you have to be immature to enjoy it.

touch -

Get the hell out of here! Amazing. First time I see someone KO'd by an upkick! I mean, not just dazed or something but knocked the fuck out! 

Didn't Mousasi knock Jacare out cold? 

boxing wiz -
touch -

Get the hell out of here! Amazing. First time I see someone KO'd by an upkick! I mean, not just dazed or something but knocked the fuck out! 

Didn't Mousasi knock Jacare out cold? 

Yes

https://youtu.be/Jqa4TKzbe1c

niko seems like 2019 matt horwich

Justin Gaetjchi (?) was saying something along these lines 2 months ago - that anyone he fights and ko's gets broken for good.  He was right about Vick. 

MasterofMartialArts -
CMX -
Paramount Donkey -

This 

I'm probably older than you and I am married , being a father I'm surprised you'd feel bad for a guy who chooses to represent a team who's head coach participated in the rape of one of his young students 

2 Likes

niko always a live dog

CMX -
MasterofMartialArts -
CMX -
Paramount Donkey -

This 

I'm probably older than you and I am married , being a father I'm surprised you'd feel bad for a guy who chooses to represent a team who's head coach participated in the rape of one of his young students 

Yeah thats the only reason I root against Vick.  I dont care about him being big for a weight class or goofy trash talking 

1 Like
boxing wiz -

Dariush took his chin first. He knocked dead at UFC 199. Vick has one of the worst chin's in the UFC. I don't want to bash on the guy, but all the shit Vick talked until Justin knocked him out cold made him pretty easy to root against.

Actually I took his chin first